Search This Blog

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

BENEFIT B.RIGHT BLOGGERS EVENT!

Last week I scampered across to East London to Benefit's Spitalfields boutique to attend the b.right bloggers event.

If you've not seen it yet; b.right is the brand spanking new radiance skincare range from the Californian brand! 

With products especially formulated with Eric Perrier, LVMH's Executive VP in Research, Benefit use science and technology to create an innovative and complete skincare range to help your skin stay hydrated and moisturised :)

Check out the video below for a short introduction:

We were given the b.right! Radiant Skincare by benefit intro kit which contains the following three hero products:

  • triple performance facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ sheer oil-free facial lotion SPF 15 PA ++ with tri-radiance complex 8.9 mL / 0.3 US fl. oz
  • foamingly clean facial wash 1-step gentle facial wash 8.9 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.
  • it's potent eye cream brightening eye cream to fade dark circles 3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz.
I've been using the products for a week now and I love how clean the facial wash makes my skin feel. I ususally opt for cleansing balms or creams so the foaming nature of this cleanser was a nice change! Smells really fresh too.

The triple performance face emulsion is ideal for anyone who has combination skin like me. With the warmer weather about I've switched my skincare regime to include face lotions so it was nice to give this one a try. Again the scent is fab and the spf is an absolute MUST for me!

As for the eye cream I have to admit I am hopeless with eye creams, often forgetting to apply them and such as been the case. I'll let you know further down the line how I get along with this!

You can purchase this same kit at Benefit counters for a limited time, retailing at £7.50. The products are trial sizes which should last you a week (well they have for me at least!)


You can view the complete range by visiting the Benefit website here: www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk


Check out more photos from the event:
The lovely Peonies & Lillies gets a makeover with one of Benefit's beauty therapists
Benefit's head makeup artist, Lisa Potter-Dixon demonstrates to us how to create a smoky eye with the new badgal  grey waterproof eyeliner (I shall try & recreate this in a FOTD soon!):
Huge thanks to the ever lovely benefit girls for the fab event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.