I am really excited to announce that Perricone M.D have kindly offered one lucky Hell Candy Make Up reader the chance to win a bottle of Perricone MD's best selling "Advanced Face Firming Activator" (RRP $120 USD).
According to the Perricone M.D website this face firming product transforms skin to appear firm, toned and absolutely glowing, while preventing further damage.
Sounds promising no? :)
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is:
1) subscribe to this blog
2) leave a comment to this post saying WHY you would like to win this product
That's it!
Please note this giveaway is open to US & Canadian readers only!
CLOSING DATE IS 10pm GMT FRIDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2010
*Terms & Conditions PLEASE READ!*
* Contest open to Canada and U.S. Residents only
* One entry per person, please leave a contact email address
*Contest will end on Feb 12th 2010 10pm GMT where I will use a random number generator to pick the winner
*Contest winner will be notified via email where they will have 48hrs to reply with mailing info, if winner fails to reply within 48 hrs a new winner will be chosen-same method as above.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!


Ooh I'm first! What a great giveaway. I'd love to win this because I'm turning 26 very soon and I'm already seeing little wrinkles showing up around my eye area. It's bad enough that I have dark circles due to hereditary (I get enough sleep!), and now I also have to deal with this. I can't afford high end anti-aging serums on a PhD student's stipend, so I'd love to win this and try it out. :)
ReplyDeletearya.at84@gmail.com
I follow you already. I would like to win this because I have a long time battle with bad skin- spot scars, blackheads, whiteheads, dark patches, red blotches, wrinkles, dry patches, oily patches..dull, grey and lifeless.. you name it, I've got it!! Not bad for a mid 20 something (I thought this was supposed to stop in my teenaged years?!)
ReplyDeleteI am on an expensive and decade long quest for face skin products that work. I feel that having clear and healthy face skin is the first step to confidence. Let's face it, its all downhill for me, but hopefully I can delay the effects for a while huh?! Hopefully this product will live up to the claims?
My email address is computergirl2007blog (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk
Great giveaway!
Hello! I am a new subscriber to your blog! I would LOOOOVE to win this product because the reviews on Perricone products have been great and I am in need of some major help with my skin!
ReplyDeletehether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this product because I like to laugh a lot and am overly a bubbly person. How is this bad? One word: wrinkles. boo. corner of eyes corner of mouth ugh. I'd like to have a product that would prevent this from happening and this seems great for that!
dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com
I am already a subscriber, great blog by the way and i am not kissing up! I am a stay at home mom so money is a little tight right now. I just had a baby 11 months ago and i cant tell you enough what pregnancy does to your skin. I am an aspiring Beauty Editor from New York. Right now i am concentrating on my own Beauty Blog before i get back to work. I have been in love with this product since it first came out. I run to sephora every 2 weeks to pick up a new sample of this. I can't tell you how humiliating that is because they no me by name now. I have huge pores and post acne scarring and thats not good look for a Beauty Editor. Winning this product would make my year no make that my decade. Being a stay at home mom you sacrifice so much, your looks, your career, your body and a social life. Don't get me wrong i would not have it any other way. This is a great product and it really does work. Winning this product would give me the pick me up i have been needing. Every stay at home mom knows what i mean. Thank you for giving your readers a chance to win such an amazing product. If i dont win i would just like to say again you have a great blog. Good luck to everyone. Chow for now! Oh, my blog is emanticoff.blogspot.com (PRETTY IN PINK GLOSS). Take care!
ReplyDeleteHi! I subscribe via email. I would like to try this product because I've heard alot of interesting things about it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to win this because my skin has always been horrible! It used to be oily (Crisco!!!) but now that I'm in college, it's been getting all scaly in weird spots and I want it to go away!!!
ReplyDelete(help)
I am a new subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI am creeping up on 40 faster than I would like, and my skin is starting to show it! I've always had good skin and would like to keep it that way....but it's an uphill battle!
HobartsMama@aol.com
Hi love your blog! I'd love to win simply because I have horrid skin, and think this product will help immensely.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
crissy.schwartz@gmail.com
I would love to win this because I have heard really good things about this.
ReplyDeletesparklemidori09@gmail.com
Curious to try out the firming effect of this product. The brand is new to me, so it'd be fun to have a chance. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your blog and I need / want to win this because I am not aging as gracefully as I had hoped. I need major skin help!! Thank you.
ReplyDeletessummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe. I could really use this cause I am noticing WAY too many signs of aging which this product might correct/prevent!
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I would love to try this product. As most others, I am constantly struggling to prevent/fight signs of aging. I would love to see what this product has to offer in this department without breaking my beauty budget to buy it!!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeletecassandrahcm@gmail.com
I would love to try this product because skin care routine is very significant to me. It's something I really devote consideration and time.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful posts. They often make me smile!
http://ilovetoshop-t.blogspot.com/
I would like to win this giveaway for two reasons. 1. Because I have never won anything before with subscribing to SO MANY sweepstakes through the internet over the years and 2. I'm currently a student in super super cold Poland and don't even have access to any of the products on your website unless I order them through the internet. Mostly i'd like to win because reason #1 honestly !! You have an awesome blog here and I probably won't win but thanks for trying to cater to everyone's tastes and budgets!!!
ReplyDeleter_weiss_20@yahoo.com
UUhhh, who wouldn't want to win this? Perricone is so expensive and I'm sure worth every penny with such great reviews, but you can't do much about it when you just can't afford it.. I've never been one to worry about my skin, up until hmmm lets say.. about...2 months ago!! I started getting really self concious about my laugh lines!! Aahhh, I'm only 26 and I have had such dry skin this winter, its killing me..and dry skin = easy to see wrinkles..I can't believe it..I have now offically entered the world of searching for HG facial products to reduce the wrinkles, puffiness, under eye circles, etc...*sniff sniff*
ReplyDeletemonkieness@gmail.com
My skin has uneven tone and texture, large pores, fine lines, and lots of breakouts. The site says the Face Firming Activator "refines skin texture" and "reduces pore size, puffiness, imperfections and uneven skin tone." I'd love it if something could actually help my skin!
ReplyDeleteHi i'm already subscribed. My reason for entering is that I will be 32 this year and i'm getting saggy. Help me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for everyone who entered. Any entrants posted after this comment will not be included.
ReplyDeleteWinner will be announced shortly!