Search This Blog

Saturday, 5 December 2009

XMAS GLITTER GIVEAWAY! - NOW CLOSED!

So to celebrate Christmas I thought I would have a little giveaway!

I was recently at TKMaxx and came across the Pop Beauty Glitter Must Haves kit. See...I've already got one of these so I pondered a while as to who would actually like it...then I thought I haven't done a giveaway in a while so yes! I bought it and here it is and up for grabs.

I absolutely LOVE this kit...it's fab for glittery eyelids, eyeliner, glittery lips etc. It's so versatile!

I also bought two Light Up glitter lip glosses by Gosh when I was in Superdrug and these will also be up for grabs. What I like about these is they remind me of the Mac Dazzle Glasses; but they have a little fun gimmick of having an in built light inside with a mirror on the side so you can effectively...apply lipgloss in the dark!


SOOO..If you'd like to win one of the above prizes all you have to do is subscribe to my blog and leave a comment on this post stating that you would like to enter.

Winners will be chosen at random. One prize per winner. Who gets what will also be chosen at random.

Winners will be announced on the 12th December 09.

25 comments:

  1. Oooooo, shiny. I wouldn't mind those glitters for glitzing up my manicures at all. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a follower and please enter me

    sparklemidori09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to enter =D Love glitter everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me in!

    Inhobbok17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dear... i'll like to take part.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'd love to be entered :) thanks!

    that-white-girl at live dot co dot uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo yes please, enter my name!! Thanks! Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be entered =] Lauren xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Enter, i would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The perfect time of year for glitter!

    Please enter me (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter me please!

    Thank you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you blog, love glitter count me in!

    flurokitty @ mac . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo Glitter! I'd love to enter.

    VampiressDoll@rock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey awesome giveaway!

    I am a follower so please enter me :)
    lunawhisper at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the glitter.I would like to enter please and i am a follower of your blog.carlabunyan@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love gliter and sparkle
    Enter me please
    I am a follower sh.11175@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enter me please!! Love the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  18. enter me please lovely! :~) seeraxo@hotmail.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. enter me in for the pop beauty kit! xoxo

    jennieisbetter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following with Google Friend Connect -- I'd like to enter :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow please enter me
    zachsgran1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm following please enter me
    tmc480 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Giveaway s now closed...any comments after this one will not be included!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.