I have relatively large pores on my nose which I cannot stand. I've been told they aren't bad at all but I notice them and will pile on the concealer to try and disguise their horrible existence.
The Porefessional does a much better job *nods*
In fact, the difference in my pores is instantaneous, concealing and filling them all in one. Check out the rather grim photo below (apologies...it's macro so really quite ewww but I think shows you just what I mean):
The things I decide to post! So gross..so so sorry but it really does work don't you think? I think if I used a bit more product I'd have them all well and truly hidden.
The product is slightly tinted and more liquid that I thought it would be (thought it would be more creamy) and a little goes an insanely long way. I use a tiny bit more than this to cover my nose:
I've read a few reviews that have said you need to retouch this throughout the day but I'm not one to reapply anything bar lippy so I can't really say I've found this to be the case.
I've shopped around and you can get it for £18.50 (RRP £23.50) on the UK site Look Fantastic
Visit the website here: www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk
Will be reviewing the rest of my goodies very soon so keep your eyes peeled :)
(PR sample. All opinions as always are my own. I heart this product very much!)





This looks really good, I'm currently using the Loreal studio primer but I'd much prefer a liquid product so will definitely have to give this a go! Thanks for recommending x
ReplyDeleteOh so tempted to buy this from your before & after pics...shall maybe have to go to a counter and have them try it out on me, to see if it will hide the pores on the sides of my nose!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this. ;)
Fee x
Am so glad I didn't put you off with my horrible pore shot! When I first used it I was so surprised, really works a treat :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely try it out at the counter and see if it works for you :)
Great review... Perhaps I need to try this. I just hate adding yet *another* step..
ReplyDeleteI need to get this stuff, it looks quite similar to one Clinque does, but you get more product for the £ with Benefit. If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
ReplyDeleteKat x
I love this stuff. After I started using it, I was like, "where have you BEEN?"
ReplyDeleteWOW - Personally, I wasn't too grossed by the picture but was just amazed haha!
ReplyDeleteI need this, big time! Thanks for the post, I am off hunting for the get rid of my humongous pores goodies now!
ReplyDeleteWow, I really need to try this!!! Great blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard of this product before but now I will be on the search for it the next time I go shopping! Thanks for this post, I was looking for something exactly like this! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kayla
http://beautymark3d.blogspot.com/
I demonstrated this to my boyf at the Benefit counter last week, even he was amazed! He likened it to spac filler! It's such a wonder product, I love it.
ReplyDelete