Search This Blog

Friday, 27 May 2011

SUMMER BEAUTY: EOS LEMON LIPBALM WITH SPF

I love the Evolution of Smooth (EOS) lipbalms. The packaging is super appealing, especially as I can find it with ease in my hand bag! No more rummaging around the flosam and jetsam that are the contents of my bag.
My lovely work colleague picked me up the EOS lemon lip balm whilst on a trip to the States earlier in the year.
Perfect for the Summer, this fresh scented balm is formulated with spf15 to ensure your lips are well protected whilst out in the sun :)

Am not usually very keen on Lemon scented/flavoured lipbalms and this one took me a while to get use to. Was hoping it would be more like lemon sherbet but it's not as sweet!


Still...a lovely addition to my eos collection. Now I just need the tangerine one...

Which one is your favourite eos lipbalm? Leave a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. wacks. I'm totally in love with the packaging! it's totally cute XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemon so much I'd be worried that I might end up just eating this...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I've never thought of all the crap in my bag as two evil eels but thats a good description :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.