Every day on my way to work I pick up a copy of the free London newspaper "The Metro".
In today's edition it had a little piece about Emilio Estevez...you know, Charlie sheen's older and more mature sibling.
Not entirely sure why I decided to read the entire article but there was something that caught my attention.
Emilio Estevez puts his youthful looks (hes 49 on Thursday) down to Origins cream.
Taken from the Metro paper, he said:
"‘Their ad is “for those of you who are afraid of needles and surgery” – that’s me".
A quick google and it looks like the cream in question is "Starting Over".
You can read more about it here
He does look young for his age but then again he always did didn't he? Realise this is a bit of a random post...HA! (I may have had a very teeny tiny crush on him when I was VERY young and back in the Young Guns era)
If anyone has tried it leave a comment and let me know! Better yet..how bout dishing out your beauty secrets? What's your favourite face cream and how do you stay youthful? Leave a comment and let me know!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 10 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.