Search This Blog

Thursday, 2 July 2009

INCOCO NAIL APPLIQUE GIVEAWAY!


Ok so I was going through my make up stash and I've got a few Incoco Dry Nail Applique packets floating around.

As you know I recently got gel nails which I am LOVING, so thought I might do a teeny tiny giveaway on my blog.

If you don't know what Incoco Dry Nail Appliques are, basically it's real nail polish, but in sticker form. You apply them to your nails and your manicure should last about 2 weeks, chip free. AMAZING stuff!

I went a bit crazy searching for these (almost to the same extent as Cherries In the Snow!) and when I found them I stock piled.

For readers in the States, this product is probably really easy for you to find and in all the super cool colours too. But for those of us in the UK this product s damn near impossible to find!

Anyway...I have two packets of "Sinderella", a GORGEOUS metallic red and I'd like to give them away to two blog readers. Each winner will receive one set each.

All you have to do is subscribe to my blog and leave a comment to this post stating that you'd like to enter.

Doesn't matter where you are, I shall post anywhere!

It's not the grandest of giveaways but hey! Got to start somewhere eh?

Winners will be chosen at random and draw ends on 9th July 22.00pm GMT.
I shall notify winners on 10th July.

Click here to read my review of Incoco Dry Appliques

9 comments:

  1. erm.. omgosh, these sound amaze! i would larve to be entered into this draw! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd luuurve to enter! thanks sweets!
    LOL, deffo know what you mean about stuff we totally want..cough..NEED! thats only available in the States.. sometimes they get it sooo lucky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. enter me ^___^ sounds amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to enter please.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya. Just found your blog after lollipop26 mentioned you. :) I clicked the follow button straight away. :) Enter me please. :) thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so kind :)
    love your blog :D
    i would like to be entered please :)


    http://cosmetic-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.