Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

CALLING ALL LONDONERS! 20% OFF ILLAMASQUA, MAC, BENEFIT, PIXI, MAKEUP STORE!

Just a quick email to let you know that Carnaby Street will be hosting a 20% Shopping Party tomorrow, Thursday 19th May 5pm - 9pm.

Best thing about it? The 20% off includes makeup brands such as Mac, Illamasqua, Benefit, makeup store, Cowshed and pixi!

Fab news if you fancy treating yourself or have a shopping list of essentials you need to get :)

One word of warning though, queues for Mac can get quite long, especially as this is the London Pro store, but last time they had one of these night I went close to closing time and just walked in without the queue headache!

BUT that's not all! There are over 100 shops in total offering 20% off which includes fashion brands such as as American Apparel, Dahlia and a fab little boutique store that I love called "Beyond the Valley".

If you're thinking of going you must register at www.carnaby.co.uk for your free ticket which will get you your discounts! 

1 comment:

  1. GAH I just bought a couple of lippies I wanted from MAC... I don't 'need' anything else! If only I had known sooner! :(
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.