I seem to buy lots of nail polish, stash them away and consequently forget about them, such is the case with Nubar's Petunia Sparkle & Ciate "Shaken Not Stirred".
I've had these polishes for AGES and yesterday decided it was time to adorn them!
Using my Japanese Gradation Liquid (I know I know! Not done the comp yet!) I created the following look:
Shame you can't see the sparkle properly but am really rather pleased with the results :P
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow, that is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDelete@Beautysbadhabit - aww thanks so much! *blushes*
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, How did you do this? x
ReplyDeleteYour nails look absolutely beautiful, I have never heard of the Japanese Nail Gradation Liquid before, but whatever it is it's made your nails look stunning. Jude x @jadlgw
ReplyDelete@SummerLoren - thank you! I used a product I got in Tokyo which helps to created the gradation. Have been meaning to post a tutorial up for a while now. Will do it soon..promise!
ReplyDelete@Jude - Thanks so much!
Thats beautiful =) Love love love it! =)
ReplyDelete@Sara hearts - thank you! I almost took it off straight after I finished it as I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not!
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty! I don't own any Nubar's and Petunia Sparkle is definitely on my wishlist!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this- would love to try the Graduation Liquid, do you know if it's available anywhere in the UK?
ReplyDeleteThat looks so pretty! I'm gonna have to try and have a go at this myself! Love the colours as well! :)
ReplyDeletexxx
OMG We need a tutorial! I absolutely need this product to do such a wonderful thing in my nails too! :)
ReplyDeletewow! love this. looks gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteLove the finish the Graduation Liquid produces! Very beautiful Xx
ReplyDelete