Search This Blog

Saturday, 21 November 2009

BLOG REEL SUBMISSIONS!

I've been meaning to do this for AGES...really rather bad of me to only just get round to it now...BUT ANYWAY!

I am going to start adding a blog reel to my erm blog, so if you have a beauty blog and would like me to feature it on the side panel of my blog, please leave a comment with the name of your blog and the url!

Depending on how many I get I shall try and add them all but if I get a fair few I shall do monthly features *nods*

SO yes! Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. hey girl

    i would definitely would love to be added

    http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! please add me! :D

    www.aqua-heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add mine!

    www.computergirl2007.blogspot.com

    Thanks :) Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please!
    i deleted all the post a while ago but im slowly getting the hang of things again

    www.chocchipcookieplease.blogspot.com

    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely like to be included please! :)
    freeze3006.blogspot.com

    You're already on my blogroll, I just have it set to display the 10 most recently updated blogs so it doesn't stretch my page too much! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.