Search This Blog

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

REVIEW: SHADOWLINE BY FRONTCOVER COSMETICS

Ever wanted more choice in your liquid eyeliners? Sometimes I really quite fancy a teal green, or a bright in your face kick ass red...but then I can't find what I want on the make up counters...Boo.

SO I was really excited to try this new eyeliner called "Shadowline".

It's basically a clear liquid eyeliner which you sweep over your favourite eyeshadow and it turns it into eyeliner...woo! Needless to say the choice are endless now and I immediately stuck mine into a bright metallic indigo...ooo yeah!

You need to do a few coats if you want a nice even line but once it's set and dry it stays put :)

Check it out:


The shadowline costs £6.95 and you can purchase it from the Frontcover cosmetics website: www.frontcovercosmetics.com

2 comments:

  1. It really is a fantastic product. my best friend got me the front cover winter collection for xmas. i was a bit sceptikal of the shadowline at first but i tried it out and have fallen in love with it. its just so versatile =)

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this review.

    btw, check this out:
    http://www.femalenetwork.com/promos/win-bakedtolast-beauty-products-from-the-body-shop/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.