Search This Blog

Friday, 14 January 2011

GIVEAWAY CLOSED! THANKS FOR ENTERING!

THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. ANY ENTRIES MADE AFTER 12 NOON GMT 6TH FEBRUARY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Today is my two year blogiversary! Hellcandy is officially two years old today :)

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who is reading this, I never imagined my humble little blog would be read by so many people and from so many different cities and countries!
It has been a huge pleasure to hear from everyone through the comments left here and I hope that my third year of blogging is even more successful and you continue to enjoy the words I churn out from my little flat in London :)

To celebrate I am holding a giveaway to say thank you!

HELLCANDY GIVEAWAY

The prize bundle is as follows:
1 x Urban decay Naked Palette, Accessorize nail polishes (3 in total) in Aztec, Pink Spice and Purple Dream (the Mac Venomous Villains dupes), 1 x Barry M Dusky Mauve (the chanel Paradoxal dupe) and 1 x Barry M Nail Effects polish. Please see photo below to view all the products in the prize bundle:
Close up of prize products:



How to enter:


1) Subscribe to this blog
2) Leave a comment to this post stating you would like to be entered into the draw
3) Tweet about this giveaway for an extra entrie (please let me know that you have done so in your comment)
4) Post about this giveaway on your blog to receive an extra entry (please let me know that you have done so in your comment)

*please note* 

* Only one comment entry allowed per person. Two extra entries can be submitted by tweeting and blogging about the giveaway
* If I don't hear from you 7 days after emailing you stating you have won I shall pick another winner
* Entry is open to all countries
* One winner will be chosen using random.org and will win the prize bundle stated above

CLOSING DATE IS SUNDAY 6th February 12 MIDDAY GMT 2010  

Any entries after this date and time shall not be included in the giveaway

*update sorry guys! Comp does finish on Sunday the 6th not 4th...curse this illness!

384 comments:

  1. Enter me!
    Follower: lady-flower123
    Email: yolcia1@o2.pl
    Post:
    http://lady-flower123.blogspot.com/2011/01/34-rozdania.html
    Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/lady_flower123

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower and I'd like to be entered in the draw :)

    dancinbluegirl90 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all.. Happy 2nd blog birthday!
    Secondly... Please enter me! :)
    I've also tweeted about it Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 2 year Anniversary! :) XOXO

    I would love to be entered!

    I tweeted about this giveaway - http://twitter.com/#!/cosmeticcurious/statuses/26042845718646785

    I posted in my sidebar! :) http://cosmeticallycurious.blogspot.com

    Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am subscribed via email and I would LOVE to be entered in this giveaway. I just adore sparkly polish.

    + I tweeted: http://twitter.com/ellaanachronism/status/26042142258372609

    + I blogged: http://justanotherbloggityblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/hell-candys-anniversary.html

    ellaetc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Happy 2 year Blogiversary!! :D

    Please enter me in your great giveaway! And I also tweeted. Here is the link:
    http://twitter.com/#!/aquaheart/status/26044102848024576

    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 2nd blogaversary!!! I guess you'll be entering the Terrible Two's now ;-) That should be loads of fun! I am fresh to your blog, but I added you to my Bloglovin' so guess what, I'll be checking in on a regular basis. I also follow you on GFC & twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/DalaLuz/status/26048816050339840 O, and in case it wasn't obviously clear: please enter me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 2 years! :)

    Enter me please! My email is makeyuup@gmail.com, and my twitter name is MakeYuUp, I tweeted with you in it :)

    Thank you for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm subscribed to your newsletter and GFC. Please enter me in the contest :) yay!

    ladyboarder9669@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!

    I would like to be entered into the draw, plase!

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/GabyFauchon/status/26055942260924416

    And I posted your giveaway on my blog: http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaways.html

    Thank you!
    gabyfauchon@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to be entered!

    I also tweeted, @lyubachan but not sure how to link you to it.

    red_lyuba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratssss!!!

    Enter me ^_^ ! I really loveeee all the prices, so i hope that i will win.. ^__^ hihi <3 such an awesome giveaway =D ! thanks a bunch !

    Followed GFC: Elisa
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/ElisaLee_/status/26066443539841024

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to be entered!

    crazypplrok@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would love to enter!
    i subscribe, and tweeted the giveaway
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enter me!
    Follower via google
    Name: Tara
    Email: tnchao89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. woo happy birthday!

    amazing prizes, i'd love to be entered
    satan_51 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enter me please, this is a great giveaway! Thank you for having it. jensawolverine@gmail.com

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/jensawolverine/status/26086212016013312

    ReplyDelete
  18. enter me please! =D
    thanks so much for this giveaway, happy birthday hellcandy! X3
    I'm a follower through google friend connect!
    chitchat44@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. enter me please :)

    harpreet.bedi1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I'd love to enter as I have been dreaming about those nail polishes for ages (so expensive to ship to the US from their website)!

    http://twitter.com/erinmacmahon/status/26097243098447872

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you via GFC (thian)

    I tweeted this at http://twitter.com/shin_thian

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please enter me :D Thank you for this great giveaway !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Carolane rodrigue15 January 2011 at 05:24

    Hello. :)
    enter me please.
    I'm a follower as carolane rodrigue (GFC)
    and I tweeted about your giveaway :
    http://twitter.com/Carolane_x/status/26147523982794752

    supercaro_8@hotmail.com

    thanks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I would love to be entered :)

    gfc: quinieleong
    quinieleong@yahoo.com

    posted in blog
    http://daydreamingdreamer.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-giveaways.html

    tweeted
    http://twitter.com/quinieleong/status/26151014595829760

    thanks for this giveaway. I love the nail polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a great giveaway!
    please enter me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on the 2 year blog anniversary! You're doing an amazing job. I would love to be entered into the draw :) Those are some amazing items! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooo enter me! love your blog girrrl. and I tweeted it too

    -@RetroUrbanRainbow

    ReplyDelete
  28. YAY fantastic giweaway - and congrats on the 2 years! I loooove your blog!
    I would like to enter - I follow you by Igoogle.
    Huge 'crossing my fingers' from Denmark,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  29. Enter me please! :)
    Follow via GFC as Monik

    Tweet about this giveaway here.
    Post about this giveaway on my blog sidebar here.

    monikalintang@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great giveaway! And happy second blogbirthday!
    I am subscribed with GFC, and I would love to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on your blog's second birthday! Enter me please.

    missy_ellie_uk(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy 2nd blogday.

    Can you enter me into your giveaway please.

    I follow your blog.

    I have subscribed to your blog.

    I have RT'd on twitter as @jadlgw.

    Thank you

    Jude xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Blog Birthday! What a great giveaway :) Please enter me :D

    jennie_cole05(at)hotmail(dot)com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. ♥ Congratulations on your second blog birthday ♥ I have retweeted your giveaway tweet (@StarrMagenta) ♥ I am subscribed to your blog ♥ could you enter me for the giveaway please ♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi there,
    please enter me, I am subscribed and have re-tweeted on Twitter, my user is @sarahmeana
    My e-mail is: sarahmeana@yahoo.co.uk

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. I've subscribed via GFC. Would love to be entered for this - amazing colours!

    Also tweeted @missielizzieb

    Happy blogaversary x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy 2nd blog anniversary! Enter me please.

    I have also tweeted at @kltaunt

    ReplyDelete
  39. enter me please!!
    Follow you via GFC as Elenita
    mijitapan@hotmail.com
    I post your giveaway on my blog:
    http://miraquesorteos.blogspot.com/2011/01/sorteo-15-enero.html

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Enter me please
    I tweeted (@gem_woody)
    Gem_woody@hotmail.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  41. Enter me please!
    Mi nick as follower in GFC is Maribel F. and my e-mail is mfuentes1987@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/#!/makeupmb/status/26293680490942466
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi! enter me,please!!

    follower via GFC as westerneyes11

    westerneyes11 at hotmail dot com

    thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. congratulations with your anniversary. I would like to enter. I follow you with BL. And I tweeted your draw in dutch. http://twitter.com/#!/laar101/status/26330961440411649

    ReplyDelete
  44. ooh I would love to enter
    the Accessorize nail polishes are gooorgeous!

    karen s

    twannywun at hotmail dot
    i subscribe to the blog x x

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would love to be entered into the draw! Your follower Dea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amazing Giveaway,Congratulations!!

    Enter Me plz !!

    gfc: stephanie cummins
    email: stephmcuk@yahoo.co.uk

    sidebar: http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

    Thankyou xox

    ReplyDelete
  47. First of all congratulations on your e-birtday! Secondly, please enter me =)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy second blog anniversary! Please enter me, I follow you via GFC as Kalli Melia.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh great giveaway!

    Enter me please xxx

    ginamariemed@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi,
    enter me,please!
    I follow you via GFC (Camelia Andrasescu)
    I tweeted here : http://twitter.com/#!/cameliaadriana/status/26412044555124736
    andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratz on the two years!
    Follower via gfc
    Thanks for such a great giveaway!

    ssecondskin@hotmail.com

    P.S. I’m having a giveaway on my blog, check it out if you’d like:
    http://ssecondskin.blogspot.com/2011/01/csn-stores-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Enter me please
    Following u via GFC Hadia Salahuddin
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/HadyaS/status/26611263832326144
    ID: hadia_salahuddin[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy blog birthday!

    Enter me please, I'll post about this giveaway on the sidebar of my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  54. Happy blog birthday!
    Enter me please xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would definitely LOVE to win this giveaway. So enter me please!

    xoxo'

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy 2nd blog birthday!

    Enter me into the draw please :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm dying for the paradoxal and formidable dupes o_o So enter me please ^^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi hun, I am a follower and I'd like to be entered in this giveaway!
    Congrats on your blog-anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Happy 2nd blogiversary!!

    Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway. I'm dying to get my hands on a naked palette. I've heard so much about UD but haven't had the opportunity to try.

    Please enter me :)

    cfjc_17[at]hotmail[dot]com

    Thanks for the opportunity and good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Lovely giveaway !I would love to enter .I am a follower via GFC as alvira.
    My email: alvira_rashk@yahoo.com
    Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  61. Happy birthday! Will be tweeting now @Katielizr x

    ReplyDelete
  62. hey happy anniversary! would love to enter your giveaway.

    following you via GFC as 'corallista'
    email id: corallista@gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hello!
    Please enter me!
    Happy anniversary!
    Thank you for this giveaway!!
    I would die for these accessorize polishes!
    I follow you as rock-or-not
    Here is my adress:
    rock-or-not@hotmail.fr
    Thank you and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is a beautiful blog and a great give away! Please enter me, I'll also tweet about it (@smeeeff)

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi from Spain!!

    Enter me please!!

    GFC name: bambaki83
    Email: mimica69@hotmail.com

    I follow u on twitter as @bambaki83 (Miriam Rivas) and I tweeted about your giveaway here: http://twitter.com/#!/bambaki83/status/27205188590768128

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  66. Happy Blog Birthday! :)
    Enter me, please.
    dearjoy@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  67. hi and congratulations! greetings from a new follower.. i'm so happy i found your blog!
    please enter me in this giveaway it looks lovely. my email address is fiercelyfreshfingertips@gmail.com and i blogged about your giveaway in my sidebar here: http://fiercelyfreshfingertips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy anniversary! & Such lovely polish shades :)

    Please enter me in your giveaway:

    GFC Follower- peggylikesstuff
    tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/peggylikesstuff/status/27237828479942656

    (email: peggylikesstuff at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow.. congrats!
    I'm following via GFC as Isabel.
    Email : deariesx (at) hotmail (dot) com

    I have posted this on my blog : http://sugarcoatedmuffin.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-giveaways.html

    THank you.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Gosh ! I am so excited with this giveaway. I would like to participate in it.
    Anw i am totally follower through Google Friend Connect name liz.
    I twit here http://twitter.com/#!/dokidokico/status/27339776583536642

    Much Thankies for the chance dear
    Good luck for me and everyone :)

    liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Enter Me please :)

    I follow via GFC as Lara

    zajra_710@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congrats on second anniversary!

    Enter me :)

    I posted your giveaway in my sidebar
    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    I tweeted about your giveaway
    http://twitter.com/#!/diya7687/status/27405436932063233

    ReplyDelete
  73. Enter me!
    Follower: KrackyDoll
    Email: krackydoll@wp.pl
    Post: http://swiat-pelen-rozdan.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-u-hellcandy.html

    ReplyDelete
  74. My follower nick is Klicia
    My e-mail: michalina96@vp.pl
    My post: http://stardoll-styles-2010.blogspot.com/2011/01/dla-spragnionych-kolejnych-kosmetykow.html
    My tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/StardollStyles/status/27408077766529024

    ReplyDelete
  75. Follower: Paulina Fashion Time
    E-mail: paulinagrab7@wp.pl

    Amazing giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm subscribed. Please enter me and thanks for such an amazing giveaway! :)

    Cassie
    cazzicd@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. enter me!!
    im a follower!
    i tweeted abt the giveaway - http://twitter.com/#!/melsaaraujo/status/27437947846402048
    i also did a blogpost - http://melsa-araujo.blogspot.com/2011/01/hell-candy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. Enter me please! New follower via GFC!

    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/fisiwoman/status/27491858292674560

    Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  79. HI! I'd like to enter, too! :)

    badorka@vipmail.hu

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hi would love to be entered, :)

    katieh.an67 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hi! Please enter me(=
    GFC: katiieeemoon
    Email: katiieeemoon@aim.com
    Sidebar: http://makeupbykatiemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  82. Enter me, pleeeease :)
    follower:makeup*da*cristal
    email: dianablueeyes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Happy Blogiversary!

    Please enter me.

    I added your giveaway to my giveaway tab. (If this doesn't count, I understand!)

    Thank you! :)

    xoxo,

    Kate Gene
    http://katiegene.blogspot.com
    kategeneblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Enter me! follower as The Coupon Kid
    email knava040@hotmail.com
    blog is thecouponkid040.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hi,

    Enter me please!!
    I follow Via GFC as angel.
    angel1988my@gmail.com

    I posted this at my blog (http://thoughtbyangel.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-giveaway-on-this-january.html)

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Happy Birthday Hellcandy!

    I've only just worked out how to follow blogs (yeah, I know) but I've been loving yours for ages. Please enter me! xxx

    emma _ picksley at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Happy blog birthday! :)) Enter me, please.
    Blu11 (blanche.b[at]gmail[dot]com)
    I posted your giveaway in my sidebar: http://polishdrop.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hello,enter me,please,please:D
    I wish i had two years of blogging,haha

    Well i follow you as morphine,and my email is:winnie_thebest[at]yahoo[dot]com.
    I also posted your giveaway in my sidebar:notdoctorhouse.blogspot.com

    oh,i wish i could win that barry m nailpolish:(i'm in love with it,since i first saw it,and in my country still can't get it:(

    ReplyDelete
  89. woooo amazing giveaway enter me please!
    i´m following you on gfc as rosa5523 and my email adress is rosa5523@hotmail.com
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Enter me per favore! thanks!

    Subscribed: gillybean604

    Tweet!: http://twitter.com/#!/gillybean604/status/27904557505839104

    Blog: http://gillybeancandyjar.blogspot.com/
    (in my random ramblings entry to be posted Jan.20)

    ReplyDelete
  91. Awesome giveaway!

    Enter me please!

    Followed you via GFC as Shie

    Tweeted about this giveaway as Zeer20th

    Blogged about this giveaway - http://shiestuff.blogspot.com/2011/01/hell-candy-is-having-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  92. Enter Me, Please! :)

    i subscribed to Hell Candy because of your thorough and helpful review on the 3 blending sponges (BB, SK &Sephora). Joining this contest is a pretty reward for stumbling into your lovely page. Am i lucky or whaaat???

    argie022021 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Enter me!
    Follower: unika :)
    Email: dobindatatiana@yahoo.com
    Tweet:@unika83

    ReplyDelete
  94. New follower with GFC as nicolthepickle.
    Enter me pretty please.
    I tweeted too http://twitter.com/#!/Nicolthepickle/status/28066324676608000
    nicolthepickle(at)yahoodotca

    ReplyDelete
  95. ji love this giveaway! enter me
    smargumiel@hotmail.es
    nick smargumiel

    ReplyDelete
  96. I subscribe to this blog via email
    and
    I would like to be entered into the drawing

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweeted giveaway
    http://twitter.com/hofken/status/28140852991762432

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  98. Enter me to your fabulous giveaway hun!!
    irenego@hotmail.gr

    ReplyDelete
  99. Enter me please :)

    unobserved326@gmail.com

    Following you with GFC under 'Abby'
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  100. hi!enter me! i´m a new follower my name is matrioska and my email matrioskaya@hotmail.es
    thanks for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Enter me please!
    I tweeted your giveaway. @xikunax
    I also posted your giveaway on my sidebar of my blog.
    www.amyboox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. hello! enter me please..

    following you via GFC as megumi
    tweeted about your giveaway ---> http://twitter.com/#!/choveth08/status/28385557620985856

    thanks for having this great giveaway!

    angel_megumi_08(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. enter me please :) i follow through GFC :)
    coza26@hotmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  104. Enter me (:
    email: mizuxmizu@hotmail.com
    Post: http://mizuki-lolita.blogspot.com/2011/01/contest-contest-more-contest.html
    tweet & following: http://twitter.com/#!/mizuxmizu

    ReplyDelete
  105. OMG, you're having such an amazing giveaway! =) Please, enter me!
    I am a GFC follower (Kvacka) and my email is kvacka87(AT)ymail(DOT)com.
    I don't use twitter, but I posted about your giveaway on my blog: http://rainbows-and-blues.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  106. hey :)
    ahh i wish i could win naked palette! haha anyways enter me please, great giveaway!
    I follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway: @syzia
    posted this giveaway on my sidebar of my blog: http://peppermint-lips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  107. Please enter me!! I follow u ^.^

    My nick is In Palace

    I put your Contest in my giveaway section:

    http://inpalace.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html


    Thanks u hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  108. I wanna join, please ENTER ME! :)

    - followed your blog via GFC as "aiNe"
    - followed you on Twitter as "luvndprizeoflyf"
    - tweeted about your contest HERE

    - blogged about your giveaway in Lovin' the Prize of Life!

    email address: lovintheprizeoflife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Congrats on your two year old blog!
    You have a great blog.

    I'm subscribed.

    I would really like to be entered into this draw as I've just been dying to try out the Naked Palette and some Barry M and Accessorize products so I can review them.

    I tweeted about this great giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/KelliannSellers

    I also posted about the giveaway on my blog:
    http://styleandlights.blogspot.com/

    Thank You :)
    kelliann.sellers@hotmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hello.

    I am a follower via GFC (Alexa1202) and my email is alexa12_02[at]yahoo[dot]com.

    I would love to enter your giveaway.
    I blogged about the giveaway here: http://alexa1202.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Alexa1202/status/28792226360332288

    Thanks,
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  111. Please enter me!
    I follow you ^.^
    follower name rmartinez53
    email rmartinez53@hotmail.es
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Enter me!
    Follower via gfc=Lyudmila
    Tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/Ludmilochka/status/28806089537495040
    I blogged about giveaway here http://ludmilochka.blogspot.com/2011/01/hellcandy-giveaway-ends-4022011.html
    lusizova at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Congrats on the 2 years! :) Can you enter me please?
    Muchos gracias!!

    Amrita xx
    the6inchstilettos @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Happy blog anniversary!!!I'd love to be entered in ur giveaway. I can't get hold of the Naked palette where I live so this is an amazing opportunity,

    Also, I posted about this on my blog
    http://lifeisonebigplayground.blogspot.com/

    Thanks so much.
    aths2@hotmail.com

    Athina

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hello!

    I'd love to be entered into the draw.
    I am a GFC follower as GeorgiSch and my email is georgi_munchen[at]yahoo[dot]com.

    Nice giveaway.
    Thanks and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Please enter me! Great prizes! Thanks for the chance to win!

    I added a link in my sidebar here: http://craftykarla.blogspot.com/
    Email: moominkarla@yahoo.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  117. I subscribed under GFC and I would like to enter the giveaway! My email is vintagevogue@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Congrats on your 2 year blog anniversary!

    I'm a GFC follower under the name: juicy,
    Please enter me in this giveaway !

    lucyy_h@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Enter me please ^^ I'm following you!

    epued@live.co.uk

    http://epued.blogspot.com

    Thank you ^^

    Ani

    ReplyDelete
  120. hi ^.^
    enter me please!
    my follower name is cutleria
    cutleriamultifida@hotmail.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi :D
    Please enter me :$
    Name: Doroteia
    I'm following as Canoquinha
    Mail: menina_kanina@hotmail.com
    I do a blogpost about your giveaway here: http://doroteialoira.blogspot.com/2011/01/sorteios_7284.html

    Thank you!! =D
    KISS +.+

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm a follower, and I'd love to be in the draw!
    nailpolishn00b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Congrats on two years! :D
    I would love to enter, thank you^^;
    I follow as Anna under GFC and my email is TwiSundae14@hotmail.co.uk
    I posted a picture link to my sidebar at http://huzzannah.blogspot.com/
    I also follow + tweeted a link to your twitter and the giveaway with http://twitter.com/#!/huzzannah on Twitter :)

    Thank you for the chance & good luck everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  124. Congrats and happy birthday!
    I follow you via GFC(Olga)
    My email is olgaliki77(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Congrats:)
    Enter me plz.
    Following through GFC.
    Added ur giveaway to my blog side bar.
    shahtajmaqsood.blogspot.com
    Email:izzie_rockerz@hotmail.com
    thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hey Sweetie! Aww, what a truly stunning Giveaway! Thank you so much for thinking of us! :) I could seriously DIE over your Giveaway. All the girlies who couldn't get there in time to purchase the Naked Palette are seriously excited right now! :D

    I'm a follower of your blog: Brittany Love

    My blog (with your Giveaway linked in my side bar) is:
    http://brittanylovex.blogspot.com

    My email address is: brittanylove@hotmail.co.uk


    Thank you again chicken!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  127. Hello'
    Enter me plz.
    Following through GFC.
    Email:ambreen.maqsood @live.com
    Thanx:)

    ReplyDelete
  128. Happy 2nd Blog Birthday!
    Great prizes, I can't find the Barry M Nail effects anywhere so would love to win it, along with everything, of course.
    Enter me please
    elnrsmith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. PLease Enter me!

    I follow you via gfc!

    vena.nedkova at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Hello! Please enter me!

    I'm a new follower, via GFC as Barb. My email is bonjourcocoandaudrey@gmail.com


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Would love to be entered! I follow and posted in my blog's sidebar :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  132. Congrats on your blog! Please enter me! :)
    I follow via GFC as Gina
    Email: geisha.gilda@live.com

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  133. Please enter me, I am a follower.
    theproductrater@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Congrats on 2 years <3

    Please enter me!
    I also featured your giveway on my blog:
    http://makeupkismet.blogspot.com/
    Left-hand side, giveway links!

    ReplyDelete
  135. Congrats on 2 lovely years! =)
    Please enter me!

    GFC: BelleJoie
    email: rdianne.ramos@gmail.com
    I posted about it here: http://jadorelacquer.blogspot.com/2010/12/january-giveaway-round-up.html

    Thank you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  136. peripatetic33 new google connect follower
    peripatetic33 at hot mail dot com
    enter me please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  137. hi :) i'm a new follower here, i'm following via GFC as Jennifer, and would love to enter the draw!

    jenlovesbeauty at gmail dot com

    blogged about it here:

    http://lifeandlensofbeauty.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  138. I'm following you on GFC as Sherri Sharina. My email is shaybb7429 @ gmail com. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I'm a follower and I would love to be entered in this awesome giveaway!

    irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Following with GFC - a.sterisk
    Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/nutellawhore/status/29425947950186496

    a.sterisk(at)hotmaill(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Fantastic giveaway.

    Enter me, please: miss.kaloz@gmail.com

    I am following via GFC,

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  142. Hello , enter me please !
    My name follower GFC: Andreea
    My email adress : s.andreea2007@gmail.com
    I blogged about your giveaway in my blog: http://frumusikapro.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html
    I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/Frumusikapro/status/29474239635525632

    Thank you very much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Hello.....please ENTER ME!! :)

    follower through GFC: fizza shahzad(fizzu bee)
    email: fizshaz@gmail.com
    country: Pakistan


    take care,
    much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  144. Please enter me! I wanna join coz u have awesome prizes. :)))

    Email is blue_mockingbird at yahoo dot com

    Thanks!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  145. Please enter me in your generous giveaway! I'm following you as Cheryl on GFC and my email is cherylcherylcheryl(at)gmail(dot)com.

    I tweeted about this here: http://twitter.com/#!/ch3ryl89/status/29561749485125632

    ReplyDelete
  146. Hello!
    I follow via GFC: MsBubu
    Enter me please!
    msbubu26 (at) gmail (dot) com
    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/MsBubu26/status/29566031307472896
    I posted here: http://msbubuandhergirlyness.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaways.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow You as Julia Natalia
    I wrote about Your blog in special note.
    I have You in my links
    My blog - fashionery.blogspot.com
    My mail - julia.r.wasielewska@onet.pl

    ReplyDelete
  148. CONGRATS FOR 2 Years!!!!!

    PLEASE enter me! My Name is Hershley's Sweet Kiss! My Email address is hoge06@yahoo.com
    I am following your blog! I added your giveaway to my sidebar at : http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  149. Great giveaway! Please enter me :)

    Name: Leah
    Email: Theroyalblush@gmail.com
    Subscribe to my blog: Yes
    Link on sidebar: yes - theroyalblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I'm a follower and I'd like to be entered in the draw :)
    My Name is Jiasweetheart!
    My Email address is jiasweetheart@gmail.com
    I am following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  151. hey! thanks for the giveaway! please enter me!
    alohatendencias@hotmail.com
    nick aloha

    ReplyDelete
  152. Count me in! =)
    I subscribe with the e-mail jumoraes81 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. im following this blog.. pls enter me...

    congrats for 2 years of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  154. Beautiful giveaway!! Please enter me!! ^^
    I follow via GFC as Jex.
    My email: jexkitty@hotmail.it
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  155. Awesome giveaway! I'd love to be entered. Congrats for the anniversary!
    shoushouchic[at]gmail[dot]com
    I'm following with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  156. wow happy blogaversary lol
    please can i be entered
    am tweeting @twinklenicci and i subscribe to your blog

    niccicowdell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. enter me!
    Following via google


    email: Tnchao89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. 1) Subscribe to this blog CHECK! imnotaruner {at]{Gmail}.{com}
    2) Leave a comment to this post stating you would like to be entered into the draw: Please ENTER ME!
    3) Tweet about this giveaway for an extra entrie (please let me know that you have done so in your comment) http://twitter.com/#!/imnotarunner/status/29737883782877184
    http://twitter.com/#!/imnotarunner/status/29392548506107904

    ReplyDelete
  159. http://www.whatsanitasdeal.com/?p=691
    blogged here

    ReplyDelete
  160. Enter me, please:)
    I follow via Google Friend Connect as Lady Rosenred (acardinia@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  161. I would love to be entered! I follow via GFC :)

    blanche95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Mesmerizing giveaway!
    Name: 63 colibri
    Email: 63colibri@gmail.com
    Following with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  163. hello congrats on your 2 years i would like to be entered and will also post on my twitter....

    ReplyDelete
  164. I'm a follower and I'd like to be entered in the draw :)
    Happy 2nd anniversary!

    email:deea.beauty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Happy Blogiversary!

    I'm a subscriber from Honolulu!

    soos2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I'd like to enter :)

    I follow via GFC as Abigail
    e-mail is abbyisageek at gmail dot com
    I posted this giveaway at my sidebar (abbyisageek.blogspot.com)

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  167. Hi from Italy :-)!
    Great giveaway!
    I follow via Google Connect Friend as Elisabetta.
    e-mail: elibetta5[at]gmail[dot]com
    I linked your giveaway to sidebar on my blog:
    http://mare-e-coriandoli.blogspot.com

    Ciaooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  168. i'm a follower (coraline59). please enter me!!
    Thanks
    vegafan@voila.fr

    ReplyDelete
  169. I'm a follower and I'd like to be entered in the draw :)

    mihaela.mihordea(@) gmail(.) com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Please enter me! :)
    I follow via GFC as dunjavu
    My email is dunja.vujcic@gmail.com
    I subscribed to you blog
    I follow you on Twitter as dunjavujcic and I twitted about you giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/dunjavujcic/status/29940638103379968

    ReplyDelete
  171. hi,
    some fab shades.
    I am a follower, please enter me, you've got a fab blog
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  172. Enter me please!
    email subscriber
    tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/30010065037561858
    blogged:
    http://sweetsugaryshenanigans.blogspot.com/2011/01/win-some-beautiful-makeup.html

    girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. Please enter me! GFC is mrgee, email is kit_kat_74(at)hotmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  174. Hi! Please enter me, I follow under GFC as Cris!
    My email is alwaysexacting(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  175. Enter me please~~

    Follow via GFC as Thera Seow

    Posted this giveaway on my blog
    http://thera83.blogspot.com/2011/01/hell-candy-make-ups-giveaway.html

    Thanks~~~!!
    Thera
    thera.seow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. hi dear! thanks for this amazing giveaway!!
    and Happy Birthday for your beautiful blog.. ;)
    Enter me please! ;D
    really wanted the naked palette, but UD didn't ship to my country, hope i can win yours ;)

    -following you via GFC
    -follow and tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/azhezha/status/30224936203194368
    zhe_zha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  178. hi please enter me :)
    my follower name via GFC is ixxa
    lozanoen@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. hello
    enter me please
    I am a follower via gfc
    email killou.killou(at)laposte(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  180. Count me in for this amazing giveaway. :)

    I follow you via GFC under name Lalica
    lalicanailart @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. Hey :)
    I would like to enter this giveaway!
    I follow this blog.
    My e-mail is iheartlondon@hotmail.fr
    I twitted about it : http://twitter.com/#!/Hellcrystal
    Blog post : http://dearhelly.blogspot.com/2011/01/giweaways-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  182. Enter me!
    My Follower name via GFC is Missira
    Email: kashika1978@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Congratulations!! Please enter me follow your blog with GFC - Denise G and subscribe to your emails

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. please enter me!

    I've done a blog post about this giveaway & a link on the sidebar here -->>
    http://ananaetatae.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-alertssssssssssssss.html

    email: zxythang@yahoo.com

    thank you so much for this awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  185. congratulations!!! happy blog anniversary!
    fantastic giveaway! enter me!
    Follower on GFC Isa
    email billyjeanthebest@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Please Enter Me!
    I follow your blog through GFC, my username is shruti. My email address is shrutichauhan18@gmail.com
    I tweeted about your giveaway. Here is the link http://twitter.com/shrutichauhan18/status/30689458697281536

    ReplyDelete
  187. Hi!
    GFC: Victoria ClonesySwatches
    E-mail: clonesyswatches@gmail.com
    I write a blog post about my giveaway
    http://clonesyswatchesdemac.blogspot.com/2011/01/sorteos-varios_27.html
    I would entered into the draw because I'm very excited fot to get the naked palette, is lovely.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  188. congratulation on 2nd Year!

    Great giveaways!!

    I followed you via GFC as Shareena

    I've put a side bar link on my blog :
    http://shareenadean.blogspot.com

    email:shareenadean@gmail.com

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  189. Hey... Plz enter meee

    I follow you

    I have tweeted abt ur giveaway

    http://twitter.com/shugigal

    I did a post abt the giveaway
    http://sugarluck-allabouttheworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/give-away-hellcandy-is-two-today-enter.html

    ReplyDelete
  190. Enter me!
    Follower: Vera Dantas
    Email: vera.dantas16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  191. i would love to enter this contest.
    your follower, viorela
    violet.porto@yhaoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. please enter me!

    hmlamia6 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. Enter me please!x))
    GFC Follower: terry
    Email: chowyuktingterry@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  194. Please enter me as well:)
    follower: ct1980
    email: ct1980@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  195. Wow 2 years, congratulations :) I am regretting big time I never got the UD Naked Palette now >.<

    Please enter me. This is so kind of you.
    Good Luck all. x

    ReplyDelete
  196. I would love to enter your giveaway!!
    I was obsessed with the UD naked palette so much!
    I dont have one so I joined your giveaway!

    BTW,
    I followed your blog.
    GFC name: Khaori Sato

    I tweeted your giveaway.
    (http://twitter.com/khaoriichigo)

    I posted you giveaway on my blogspot side bar.
    (http://khaorisato.blogspot.com/)

    My email address: khaoriichigo@ymail.com

    thank yous so much for wonderful giveaway!!
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  197. Fantastic giveaway! :)

    I tweeted about your giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/#!/songsterished/status/30934804656562176

    ReplyDelete
  198. Ahhh awesome giveaway!
    Gz on 2 years!
    Please enter me
    G Follower: Harrriiiet
    :D

    haz_brierley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.