Search This Blog

Monday, 30 November 2009

BOYS & MAKE UP - BOBBI BROWN

A very quick post tonight but I thought I would share with you on of the sweetest things the boy said to me a few days ago which was make up related.

We were on the plane home from Barcelona and he turns to me and says:

"Mew, this isn't Bobbi Brown the singers make up line is it?"

Bless! I did one of those "OMGosh how cute are YOU!" looks and told him that it was indeed not. He still can't get his head around my make up obsession and has told the "sephora NYC" story to many people, friends and strangers alike. I spent a lot...

On a slightly different subject, but very much related, I will apologise now if my blogging is sporadic and infrequent over the next few weeks. I've had a bit of a shock to the system and am trying to get my head around everything at the moment. It's very sad but I have hope that things will work out. I just need that stiff upper lip thing us Brits have going and I shall be ok.

Please bear with me.x

2 comments:

  1. Aw, whatever it is stay strong and dont be afraid to take some time out. :)Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    Thanks so much for the kind words, it's very kind of you.

    Am trying to keep myself busy so I should be churning out the posts soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.