Search This Blog

Thursday, 4 November 2010

GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!

First off thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my blog! Am so flattered that so many of you read my blog each day and I love it when you all leave comments for me to read. Really really appreciate it and it's high time I said thanks by doing a little giveaway :)
On my recent trip to France I picked up three travel sized 100ml  bottles of the Bioderma Crealine H20 cleanser.
Dubbed as THE holy Grail of cleansers as used by MUAs, celebrities and supermodels alike it's such a difficult cleanser to get hold of I thought it would make a fab giveaway prize!

If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning one of these bottles simply follow the instructions below:

1) Subscribe to hellcandy.com
2) Leave a comment to this post with a contact email stating you'd like to be entered to the giveaway
3) That's it!

*please note* 

* Only one entry allowed per person
* If I don't hear from you 7 days after emailing you stating you have won I shall pick another winner
* Entry is open to all countries
* Three winners in total will be chosen using random.org
* There will be three winners in total, each winning ONE travel sized 100ml Bioderma Crealine H20 cleanser

CLOSING DATE IS SUNDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 12 MIDDAY GMT 2010  

Any entries after this date and time shall not be included in the giveaway

You can read my review of the Bioderma Crealine H20 cleanser here

40 comments:

  1. I am already a follower and I would like to enter.

    pinkdolly@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh count me in please..i follow via GFC :)

    katch05 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me please! katieelizabethreed@gmail.com

    Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter me :)

    red_lyuba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter me please :) sarah_woods21@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter me please! Have been wanting to try this stuff.
    Lisa

    Stusto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enter me!

    aerolantern at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. enter me please :)

    harpreet.bedi1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great giveaway! You can contact me at katie(at)mylipsbutbetter(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enter me!

    lavenderlove23 [at] gmail [dot] com

    Please and Thank You! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    enter me ,please.
    I follow you via GFC under the Camelia Andrasescu.
    email :andrasescu.camelia@gmail.com
    Nice giveaway, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'd love to win. Thanks for the great giveaway! I subscribe to your blog via email.
    maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please enter me!
    bourriquette25 (at) gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to be entered and I'm a follower!

    dancinbluegirl90@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a subscriber. I'd love to try this. Please enter me. Thanks!
    vac924 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm a follower!

    sara @ dailypolish . com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to be entered in this! Bioderma is fantastic, I love it and use it almost everyday!

    GFC - Shaylee Anne

    Email - cosmeticallycurious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard great things about this brand. Thanks for giving us the chance to try it! Please, enter me :)

    My name is Lara and I'm a new follower through GFC. My email is svlara(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i follow on google reader - thanks for the giveaway!

    selecu.pp @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower!

    Please enter me!

    mrslevans (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try this! I follow by GFC. Enter me, please.

    princess.of.illyria@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow, please enter me!
    gabg@earthlink.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a follower.. would LOVE to try this :D and my email is babydollamy@hotmail.co.uk following via GFC as Amelia

    thanks so much

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog!


    Id love to be entered! I follow ya via feedburner :D

    mariagovett (at) hotmail (dot) (com)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving your work!And I'd love to be entered (",)

    lady.deirdre.o.donnell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a really cute site...I like your layout :) Really want to be entered in the Bioderma giveaway please, thank you...I've subscribed via email.

    my email is: julia.arenas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enter me please
    my email is: ytbeauty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a subscriber and would like to be entered in the giveaway. Thanks!

    Cynthia.Richardson@azbar.org

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm subscribed over feeds in Thubnderbird. Would like to enter this giveaway! ftomas[at]globalnet.hr <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. enter me please, I've been wanting to give this cleanser a try for a while. beautylovenow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to be entered.

    cazzicd(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please enter me!

    I read your review first and then found this giveaway. How exciting! I just subscribed and now am going to read more of your posts.

    gray dot myranda at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Enter me please!

    scarletholly@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. enter me please
    victoriaholdstock@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey lovely!
    I've heard nothing but great things about this product so please enter me :-)

    Love, hugs and Percy pigs!

    Amrita xoxo

    the6inchstilettos @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am your follower via GFC /Elena/

    Enter ma please!

    Elena
    queen-of-pain /AT/ yandex /DOT/ com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Enter me please!

    raeraemakeup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a follower! Would love to be entered to be in with a chance of winning this amazing sounding skincare product :).

    Email: goldilocksblogsxoxo@gmail.com.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just started following your blog and I am in love. You made me want to travel ! lol I'd love to win the contest !

    Laurensbeautytips@yahoo.com

    Thank you
    XOXO
    Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.