I went as Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill...unfortunately it's not the best photo of my outfit but meh! I made the outfit myself, got someone on Etsy to make my school patch, bought a boys navy blazer, the red school tie I bought in Tokyo...and...the Pièce de résistance...my weapon!
It took me forever to make, comprising of a fancy dress ball and chain, a cut up rubber punk dog collar, a plastic belt, a bottle top to a shower gel, two metres of diy chain, the handle of a brush and a ton of matte silver spray paint!
Whilst I am still in the Halloween mood, here are more from this years:
I paled my face with the Ben Nye wheel I mentioned in my screenface post, and I set it with pale powder.On my eyes I have Mac's Carbon and gel eyeliner in Blacktrack.
The lashes of course are uber fake...I LOVE lower lashes!


Gogo! You really looked like her! :O
ReplyDeleteGreat costume :)