Search This Blog

Monday, 16 November 2009

REVIEW: STEAM CREAM (I am a sucker for packaging)

It was pouring on Saturday so the boy and I took refuge in Selfridges for a good while (what better place eh?!).

Of course, being in one of London's most premier department stores also meant that I was drawn to lots of pretty pretty things...and naturally I perused the beauty department and came back with a pot of "steam cream".

Yes...the packaging suckered me in! How could I resist a cute bunny motif? The cream is available in several limited edition designs so there is one to suit everyone! I think they would make cute Xmas gifts too (note to self: write a gift guide post!)

As for the cream itself, it's actually really rather good. It reminds me quite a bit of Lush's Dream Cream and the ingredients are quite similar, so think lots of nice natural ingredients and it's vegan friendly too. It definitely passes my 30 second test" and isn't in the slightest bit greasy...YAY!
However, you do get more bang for your buck with the Lush cream...but having said that you do get a super cute tin with the Steam cream...*ponders*

If you're curious to find out more visit the website here: www.steamcream.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that tin!! I am going to find out more now!
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.