Search This Blog

Saturday, 28 November 2009

NYX IN HARRODS

So am back from Barcelona and have lots of reviews to blog about!

I shall write a little post about m Barcelona experience but tonights post is most definitely about make up!

I made a little trip to Knightsbridge today and purchased a few make up goodies, one being a product that supposedly removes blackheads in one application...we shall see and we shall blog!

Also went to Harrods to check out the 10% thingy they were having.
I'm not very fond of the make up department there but did browse a few of the departments (shoes!) and also the 4th floor fashion bit. Now just as I was about to head for the Kurt Gieger section my eyes got distracted...an NYX STAND!Woo!

Naturally I made a beeline to it and had a good nosey! Unfortunately they don't have the round lipsticks but they did have the jumbo eye pencils :)
I bought a couple of them as well as a jumbo lip pencil.
The prices are a fair bit more than the US; £4.95 for a jumbo eye pencil...but if you've never tried the products (like me) and want to see the range in person then I think it's worth checking out.

Check out the photos to see what's available:














- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You've made me very happy - thanks for this post. I shall be popping down to harrods very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ondine - my pleasure! Let me know what you got!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.