You know how much I LOVE the Dr Organic manuka products. I loved the silky feeling the conditioner gave me & how the honey scent lingered.
I really loved the face cream!
However, my love affair came to a halt when I tried the shampoo.
It's so thick & so difficult to lather up, not to mention wash out that I gave up on it after the first rinse. Just really didn't work for me am afraid.
That being said I am now using it as a body wash & its doing a much better job!
Have you tried this shampoo? What did you think?

- Posted from my iPhone


I have used this - initially I thought it was thick and difficult to work with but I mixed it with water to make thinner, then applied to wet hair and found this worked much better for me.
ReplyDeleteHi ladies. You may be interested to know that after listening to feedback we recieved about this shampoo and we have reduced the viscosity.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments,
Dr Organic