Search This Blog

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

LUXURY GINGER FLOAT BATHS!

I think there might be an influx of bath related blog posts coming up. This is mostly due to the fact that I am having to write all my posts from my iPhone as the internet has yet to be installed in the new flat :(

So! This evenings post is about a gorgeous bath product I received for my birthday last month.

One of my best friends Louise gave me the Origins ginger float cream bubble bath.

One scoop of this thick concoction turns my bland bath into a flurry of heavenly bubbles!

Now I must say...the scent really reminds me of those cola bottled sweets you get! Really, it does...and there I was bamboozled over boy's insistance that the Julique Jasmine shower gel smelt of bubble gum...

So far I've only used less than a quarter of the tub & had approximately five baths. I don't know how much this costs as I was a present but if you're looking for a bit of yumminess to add to your bath then this one is a goodie!

Also makes for a fantastic present. Thanks Louise!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.