I have literally just stepped out of the most AMAZING bath...haven't had a bath this good in a while, mostly as I am harbouring my Aromatherapy Associates bath oils for a rainy day!Today I popped into Lush down South Molton St. I use to frequent the Westfield one regularly in my lunch breaks but since I quit my last job it's been a while since I went into one. Was SO nice to see some new products about and I made a quick beeline for the ballistics.
I love the Lush ballistics. They are the original "bath bomb" and nothing really compares to them. Don't fall for the copies as you will be sorely disappointed!
Today I purchased two of the new ballistics; with one of them being "Mrs Whippy".
It has such a delicious strawberry scent that really lingers and clings to the skin. The sales assistant told me there are 4 new ballistics that have a lovely foaming effect and take a lot longer to dissolve than the original ones. If you've tried "Floating Island" or "Melting Marshmallow" then you are onto the right track...mix it up with a bit with the original ballistic formula and you've got yourself one incredible bath!
Our natural ingredients are coloured green.
Safe synthetics are coloured black.Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Soya Milk Powder (Glycine soja), Tapioca Flour, Perfume, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Fairtrade Sugar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoa Absolute (Theobroma cacao), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Almond Essential Oil (Prunus dulcis), Buchu Oil (Barosma betulina), Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, *Coumarin, *Eugenol, *Limonene, Colour 14700, Colour 17200, Colour 45410 *Occurs naturally in essential oils
If you're looking for something to relax and comfort you midweek or any day of the week for that matter, and something affordable but luxurious I would definitely hot foot it down to Lush and grab yourself one of these. SO good!


Sounds lovely, gonna have to pick up one of those!
ReplyDeletex
That sounds heavenly. I can't wait until we get those in Canada. I'll be all over them!
ReplyDeleteLush baths are the best!