Search This Blog

Friday, 23 July 2010

SNEAK PEEK AT SELFRIDGES XMAS 2010!

Bookmark and Share

Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend the Selfridges Xmas press event and have a little sneak peak at what they have lined up for Christmas 2010!I really really REALLY wanted to show you the Nars lip kabuki set which reminds me of the geisha style lip paint of old. Think ceramic cups with solid pigment which you mix with a bit of water to release the colour.
Very ritualistic and would make a fantastic present!The set includes two shades...a scarlet red and a cheerful pink.
Unfortunately there are no images on the Selfridges site yet but as soon as they are up and I shall post them for you!

Here are the other items that caught my attention:

Brown deluxe beauty trunk £350
Bobbi Brown tools caddy with brushes £65Bobbi Brown mini brights palette £45 (this is definitely mini...pan size is super dinky!)L'Oreal Xmas 2010 beauty calendar (!) Price TBCShu Umeura customised lashes manga coffret £25 (was more excited to see the artists Takano's work on the box...LOVE her stuff!) Lastly there are various limited edition perfume bottles coming out including the Victor & Rolf limited edition £75 50ml. Not a fan of this fragrance at all but I love the new bottles they have coming out! Other notable fragrances included a gigantic Chanel No5,CD J'Adore with old style atomiser and the Benefit Crescent Row house complete with perfume for £400.That's it for my sneaky peaky! Which ones are making their way on your Xmas list? For me it's got to be the Nars lip set...have a feeling it's going to cost a pretty penny or more...

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow the Nars lip set sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa a beauty calendar? I will be getting this.
    Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this stuff looks great! Thanks for giving me the inside scoop! If you're looking for beauty tips, make sure to check out Fit&FabLiving!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.