Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 July 2010

IT SMELLS OF BUBBLEGUM (he insists!)

In our new bathroom resides a gorgeous & really rather expensive shower gel...Jurlique JASMINE shower gel to be precise.

This was another of my bargain boot sale finds for the sum of 85p *grins*

Anyway, the boy has been using this on a daily basis & he's come to the conclusion that it smells of "hubba bubba shower gel".

Hmmm. I think it smells of Jasmine but my nose isn't the "authority of what it smells like". Well that told me eh!

Anyway, he reckons it's neutral & not girly.

Either way we both like it & he says if it were in more "rugged" packaging guys wouldn't mind using it cause it's "bubble gum" scented.

GAH! Who am I kidding?

IT'S SO JASMINE!

Next time you're in John Lewis give it a sniff!

The one thing that I have found with this product is that it leaves my skin rather dry. BOO. Moisturising after using this is a MUST but I love that the jasmine smell lingers in the bathroom and on the skin for a good while afterwards...

I've only tried a handful of things from Jurlique but I really love the fresh, clean scent of their products, especially the citrus hand cream.

Have you tried any Jurlique products? What would you recommend?Please let me know, especially skin care... :)


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.