I am really excited to tell you about the recent products I was sent from a company called "b-liv" by Cellnique.Now first off let me tell you that I am usually incredibly dubious about testing ANY skincare product. Mostly because my skin just doesn't seem to agree with anything. Take Liz Earle for example...Cleanse & Polish cleaned my skin but after a while seemed to make my skin congested *sigh*.
I have always been envious of people with immaculate, flawless skin. Take the boy for example. He does jack s**t to maintain his complexion (he just uses WATER FFS!) yet his skin is incredible...GRRRR!
Anyway! So when I was contacted by b-Liv and asked whether I wanted to try their products I was a teeny bit skeptical. First off I had never heard of the company before and secondly, questions like "what if it screws my skin up even more?" popped up in my head, but after a bit of procrastinating decided "HECK...give it a GO!"...and I am SO glad I did.
I told B-Liv about the gripes I have with my skin and they suggested I try the following:
"Got Me Covered" foundation
"Off With Those Heads" blackhead sebum gel
I've been using these products for about a month now and hoping I don't sound like a paid ad (because believe me I wasn't and never do accept payment for reviews!) my skin has improved dramatically.
The horrible lumpy bumpy bits on my chin and around my mouth (which have been a constant irritation) have cleaned up completely and I have 95% clear skin.
Skin before (hopefully you can see the bumps and blemishes around my mouth:
Skin after:
Apologies its not the same angle but I hope you can see the difference.The "got me covered" foundation is a very sheer, light foundation. It's not the foundation that's going to cover up blemishes or flaws but it will even your skintone out.
I think it only comes in one shade (eeek!) but it seems to suit me find (am a NC25/30 for reference) and is also spf35.
I have used this every day since they sent it to me and sinks into the skin with ease.
The "Off with those Heads" serum I use every night around my chin and mouth. It's a light gel that has no scent and doesn't tingle my skin like some blemish treatments tend to. A pleasant surprise as I was expecting this to really tingle and stink to high heaven of chemicals and nasty spot zapping stuff...
I also don't really have much blackheads (just on my nose)and I still seem to have some but it seems to heal and prevent any lumpy bumpy bumps from forming on my face...sod those blackheads this is a revelation! No bumpy skin...YES PLEASE!
All in all I am incredibly impressed with the results I have got from these two products. I've never heard of the brand before but I am so thankful for them for getting in touch with me as I absolutely will be purchasing these products again. They are a little on the pricey side, $49 USD for 30ml "Off with Those Heads" and $32 USD for "Got Me Covered" foundation, but for me I completely think they are worth it. Not having lumpy skin has made such a difference to my complexion and esteem.
You can visit the b-liv website here where they have various products for a variety of problematic skin.
LASTLY...GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Check back tomorrow for details of my b-liv giveaway for the chance to win a sample of "Off With Those Heads"!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.