Search This Blog

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

HELLCANDY'S PICK & MIX! (February)

I've been meaning to start doing this again and whole heartedly planned to do them at the end of every month...but I dunno what happened...the end of the month just always sneaks up on me!


So anyway...before I forget again...here are the products that have really been doing it for me during the month of Feb:

Clarisonic (£179)
I've been using a few face scrubs lately so my clarisonic hasn't been seeing much action. Started using it again & I love it. So easy to use, great results with very little effort ;)

Accessorize blusher in Diva (£6 @ Superdrug)
It's super cheap & gives you wonderfully cheerful cheeks! Really brightens my complexion up & have had lots of compliments. Wore this for a week straight!

Pureology Supersmooth Elixir (£12.55 on Active Beauty)

This product was recommended to me and almost didn't go for it...I say almost because I did and I think it's one of the best products I've used on my hair. Full review to follow soon :)

Benefit erase paste (£19.50
)
Been using this under my eyes to help banish dark circles. Been very norty & not getting enough sleep so this has been my go to lately...

Clinque all about eyes serum (£20)

I am so so lazy with eye cream! I love the easy to apply rollerball applicator & it's super cooling too. The serum itself is gentle for my sensitive skin leaving no sticky residue & makeup applies easily over it. Been using this every day & its small enough to keep in my bag for early morning tube journey application. Dunno bout it's claims for puffiness or dark circles as I've only just started using it...watch this space for a review in a month's time.

Short square nails
I stupidly snapped a nail off by accidentally ramming it into the ceiling (don't ask!) so snipped off all remaining round shaped finger nails to make them all uniformed again. Am liking the short square nails for a change!

3 comments:

  1. YAY on the short, squared nails - easier to maintain. And WHY is this: some nails grow faster and longer than others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Soos - I know! Why is that hey?! My thumb nails grow wayyy faster than all the others, very annoying if you're a blackberry user :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also super lazy when it comes to eyes
    I wanna try the clinique eye rollerball thingy
    I look forward to your review

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.