Search This Blog

Friday, 25 March 2011

WHATS IN MY BAG?

There's something about these posts that always intrigue me...perhaps it's the curious side of my nature but like a cat I am drawn to the "What's In My Bag?" posts. 
My friend at work is the same, so this post is in homage to her and our shared love of being nosey parkers!

1) My bag - a vintage Chanel given to me from my mum (LOVE YOU!). She is a huge bag lover and slowly but surely has been handing down several of her much cherished bags to me...

2) Anya Hindmarch studded purse - I bought this half price in a Selfridges sale last year. I had been looking for the perfect purse for months, nigh on a year I reckon. When I saw this it was love.
 
Vivienne Westwood Oyster card holder - again Selfridges sale, think it was something like £30? Patent leather.
Tom Ford sunglasses - These were a gift...super glamorous!
3)Clockwise: Contacts, mints, Essie nail file, tissues, pain killers and antibacterial hand gel (bf is ocd...)
4) Boots vouchers (what to get?!), exhibition passes, business cards and hotel info...
5) Pink leatger Gant gloves, keys (paddington bear was a present from the bf, Pugsley Children in Need charity bear, London bike card), headphones
6) RMK eyeshadow, Liz Earle spot on, Stila convertible colour, lanolips lip balm in Rubarb, Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist and Balenciaga fragrance (LOVE IT!)
7) I love scarves...I get this trait from my mum who has a drawer FULL of silk scarves. This Alexander McQueen scarf was given to me at Xmas from my lovely bf. He has fantastic taste no?
8) Cath Kidston make up bag (dog looks like my parents dog, hence why I bought it!)
The stuff inside it: Mac red lippy, clinique all about eyes serum, Benefit Miss popularity highlighter, Urban Decay primer potion, Benefit Magic Ink eyeliner, Illamasqua Precision "glister" eyeliner, Bourjois healthy mix concealer, Majolica Majorca lash primer, New CID i-groom brow pencil, Topshop "coal" eyeliner, Mac pro longwear lipstain marker "runway ripened", Revlon lip liner "red rouge", Mac Venomous Villians Innocence, Beware! lipstick, Talika heated eyelash curler.

Plus other electricals including iphone & blackerry, but they are boring so no point in taking a photo!

That's my bag, whats in yours? 

8 comments:

  1. wow you fit a lot in your bag!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly - I'm so jelous of your bag - how lovely of your mum :)
    Secondly - Your makeup bag is also adorabe!
    Thirdly - You've got about as much stuff in there as me and I want your gloves :P
    Lovely post :) might have to do one of these myself ha-ha

    Sarah
    Fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotted the Yalla Yalla card - I love eating there! Reminds me I need to go back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your VW Oyster card holder is so cute.. I want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these posts. Love that scarf, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you carry SO MUCH around with you! I'm surprised it all fits in that bag haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, excellent post!!

    Friend-from-work is most pleased and you have almost definitely inspired her to have a tidier bag! ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.