Search This Blog

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

NOTD: ILLAMASQUA TOXIC NATURE GAMMA

I have been getting so many compliments for this shade of polish!
Taken from the new Illamasqua "Toxic Nature" collection, Gamma is a neon orange acid bright polish. 

Think I will highlight again that it is BRIGHT. As in UBER bright! I painted my nails on Sunday night, not realising just how fluro this shade was. It was only when I woke up the following morning to day glo finger tips did I realise just how eye catching this new polish really is.

Thankfully my work place doesn't mind what polish I waltz into work with, in fact I was greeted to lots of Ooos and ahhhhs *smirks*
I usually find Illamasqua polishes to be an absolute breeze to apply, however with Gamma I found that it was a tad streaky. Maybe they used a different formulation, who knows, just wasn't the usual smooth operator as I'm use to.


That being said it's a beautiful shade which the photos above really don't do it enough justice!


Click here to visit the illamasqua website


(PR sample, no affiliate links)

2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a really summery color! I really like it! thanks for showing it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. How could I not love this?!
    I find neon nail polishes are a pain to apply though - Takes agessss to dry :(
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.