Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 March 2011

NOTD: TOPSHOP DELUSION NAIL POLISH

I wore this polish a few weeks ago and had SO many people admiring it!
I love the Topshop nail polish as the formulation applies well, without any streaks and two coats is usually enough for even, opaque coverage.

"Delusion" is one of those taupy purple cream shades, but a tad lighter than your usual grim and miserable types, making it perfect for this season that's not quite Winter, not yet Spring!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love that colour!!!!! Well, you know this already considering I dragged you around to find the perfect grey shade!! Will be making a purchase of this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautywowza AHHHH so that's the colour you're after! Now I get you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! I love muted shades and this is just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.