Search This Blog

Monday, 14 March 2011

NOTD: NAIL ROCK BLACK & WHITE STRIPES!

Nail wraps are fast becoming the latest nail trend.
Already readily available in US drugstores, here in the UK we are slowly but surely jumping on the bandwagon with magazines documenting various celebs sporting elaborate and intricate manicures.

I was recently sent some of the newest Nail Rock wraps to try and immediately was drawn to the black and white stripes:




 Click here to read my post on how to apply them.
The finished look is definitely a bold look! Love the mono stripes!
It takes bit of practice to get them on properly and make sure you buff your nails BEFORE you apply them. Otherwise they won't adhere to your nails properly.
The one thing I did struggle with was the fact that none of the wraps matched my nail size so I had to trim all of them to fit, and I didn't do a very good job of it! If you have more patience than me am sure your results will look much better than mine :)

Visit the Nail Rock website to view the full range and order online: www.nailrock.com

(pr sample, no affiliate links)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You could add some rhinestone bling to these, too.

    Sadly, there are few affordable versions of these in HNL; by the time I get to the displays at Wal-Mart or Walgreens, only the garish ones are left. They were more affordable brands available a couple years ago in stores or via Avon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it hard to get these super perfect too :(
    I have this design and will probably try it out soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.