Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 June 2011

DRY HAIR? TRY THIS...

I've been sitting on this product for a while. One because I am pretty rubbish with hair treatments, and two, because my hair hasn't really needed any deep treatments of late.

Anyway...a few weeks ago I had a bit of a hair dye disaster...uneven and a patchy mess, I decided to try John Frieda's new foam hair dye, which whilst it did sort the problem out of patchy hair, it also left my locks a bit lack luster and dry.

In comes Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer.
 
Loved by many celebrities (Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet, Eva Green are fans) it's a PRE treatment which you apply to damp hair, leave on for 10-15 mins and shampoo & condition as normal.
I absolutely LOVE the fact that this is a pre-treatment, reasoning being is that as much as I love baths and showers, I'm not the sort to hang around in them for 15 minutes whilst my treatment does its thing.
Girls got things to do!
So yes...!

Tried this tonight as my hair has been slightly strawish and it's worked an absolute treat :) Hair feels silky and smooth again and just looks a heck of a lot better.

Prices start from £21.90 for 20ml, a bit of a pricy product but if you're finding your usual supermarket/chemist stuff isn't cutting it, I'd definitely recommend you try this one out for salon results.


Find out more by visiting the Philip Kingsley site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.