When it comes to matte nail polishes, we're not as lucky as the US. In fact when the whole matte look kicked off last year, the only brand I knew that sold any was Inglot, and their formula didn't hold up the matte look very well at all!
Revlon have since hit our shores with their offering of two matte polishes, Ruby Ribbon and Emerald City.
Not your usual flat matte polishes, these have a matte frost to them and were a breeze to apply :)
Check out the swatches below:
Emerald City
Ruby Ribbon
I have been really impressed with Revlon's latest nail polish shades and formulas and can't wait for the Spring launch of their scented ones! The range came out in the States last year and I managed to pick one up whilst in New York...still not reviewed it yet! I'll try get it in next week ;)Which are your favourite matte polishes?
(pr samples)




I is so looking forward to the scented ones that one in Beach especially nice unique colour, matte is not so much my thing :/
ReplyDelete@Rach - Beach is the one I have! Unfortunately not at my flat at the mo but will swatch it for next week :)
ReplyDeleteI do remember not being especially keen on the scent though which was a shame. Maybe I will think differently upon second sniff!
I'm afraid to say I'm not into matte polishes! Hate to state the obvious but have you given matt top coats a go? Xx
ReplyDeleteI prefer matte top coats, that way I don't have to buy a ton of matte polishes :)
ReplyDelete