Search This Blog

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

NOTD: KIT AUSTRALIA NAIL POLISH IN "LET GO"

My boyfriend recently brought back a lovely haul of Australian makeup and skincare with a few products from the brand "Kit".
I LOVE this bright, fun nail polish in "let go" and I've had lots of compliments :) I don't own many pink polishes but after trying this one I think I shall have to add more to my collection!

The formula is really smooth and two coats was enough for full coverage that was streak free. Very impressed with it.

I jazzed my ring finger up with a little bit of nail art. Was tempted to do all of my fingers but yeah...took a bit of time to get them right so settled for just the two!

I also got a matching pink lipgloss in my haul which I will review soon.
You can visit the Kit website here: www.kitcosmetics.com.au

Have you ever tried this brand? What's your favourite product? Would love to know!

4 comments:

  1. i like the color =D it's so bright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sequins! Are they the ones you got from Sallys? If you don't mind me asking, which one did you go to? Feel free to DM :)
    I will definitely get some Kit nail polishes next time my family go to Australia, seems good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice color... I love the dots <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shortiee31 yeah the ones from Sallys! I got it from the Shaftesbury Ave one :) I'll post about them tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.