Search This Blog
Friday, 10 June 2011
AHAVA: DEAD SEA MINERAL MAKEUP
I was recently given the opportunity to try a foundation from Ahava.
Not a brand that I am familiar with, Ahava's new makeup range contains minerals and algae from the Dead Sea, which contains the highest concentration of minerals in the world.
I was especially keen to try the liquid foundation, having only ever tried mineral powder foundations, and was kindly sent the light foundation to try.
An oil-free and scent-free (yay!) formulation I found that it applied with ease, blending in easily and giving a natural coverage to the complexion and evening out my skintone.
I didn't really have any expectations when I first received this and I've been pleasantly surprised with the formulation, loving that it's light on the skin, without feeling like I am wearing any foundation.
One thing I have discovered whilst using this is that powder blushers don't seem to blend especially well over this. Not really a problem for me as I love cream and liquid tints best, but for those of you who do it's worth noting!
Overall a foundation I will continue to use as it suits my sensitive skin without bringing up any breakouts :)
Find out more about Ahava makeup here: www.ahava.co.uk
(PR sample)
Labels:
ahava,
foundation,
mineral makeup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.