Search This Blog

Thursday, 16 June 2011

NOTD: REVLON "VIXEN"

So I know these shades are fashionably speaking meant for A/W but blah...whilst it may not be the in shade of yellow, I'm really rather liking a bit of vampy varnish *nods*

Revlon's Vixen is a beautiful shade, although be prepared to apply four coats for a decent opaque finish, plus the brush was a bit streaky on this one. Still, a lovely glossy gothic red...



8 comments:

  1. Think I have this one upstairs! Yet to try it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted this--I've actually been thinking of buying this polish, and it's great to see a review!

    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this color does look very mysterious, but really a nice shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks everyone!
    I found it a bit of a hard one to work with but having said that when it comes to removal this one isn't quite so messy to take off as other dark red shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted this for ages, but four coats is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this color!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.