I really don't get why we don't have these rollerball fragrances here in the UK. Not keen to lug around a full bottle, I've lost track of the times I've had one of those mini parfum bottles relieve itself all over my bag *sigh*
See...this makes complete and utter sense to me:
US readers, you can get this from Sephora for $65 :) Think it's an utterly fab way of getting yourself acqainted with new scents.
Next time I'm in a Sephora I'm going to pick myself up a Marc Jacobs Daisy one *nods*
Perfect for accident prone folk like me :)
Search This Blog
Monday, 20 June 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Roll-ons are such a good idea, I really beauty companies would bring them out in the uk! They'd be so useful for packing into handbags and to try out fragrances x
ReplyDeletelove the idea of this. i have the juicy couture fragrances in the rollerball form and i find it perfect to fit in my handbag :)
ReplyDeleteCotton2 <3