Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 June 2011

NEW BLOG COMING SOON!

If you're a regular reader of my blog you would have noticed that I haven't been posting as frequently.

Reason being is that I have been working on a new design and layout for Hellcandy! 
I've tried to keep both going at the same time but it's proved to not be as easy as I had hoped.

Any how! I am almost ready to unveil it so please bear with me as I tackle infuriating issues such as web programming and design, both of which I am not very good at. Hooray for Google!

It's my birthday tomorrow so depending on how the celebrations go, I hope to have the new blog ready for you by early next week.

I have lots of products to tell you about as well as introducing you to new areas of Hellcandy!

Thanks to everyone for reading my humble little blog. It's SO SO lovely to hear from you all, especially those from far off magical countries!

Speak soon and wish me luck with the revamp. I don't think I can bear my webby/design issues :P x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh how exciting! Can't wait to see the new site :D I've been wondering where you were!

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Look forward to the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what the new blog looks like! :) And Happy Birthday for tomorrow!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to it--good luck!

    Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see the new layout :) Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't wait to see your new layout~ <3

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm exited to see what you've come up with :D
    Have a great B-day - I look forward to visiting the new blog :)
    -Louise from Denmark :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.