Search This Blog

Monday, 13 June 2011

BENEFIT COSMETICS GIVEAWAY WITH GLAMOUR MAGAZINE

 Apologies if this has been posted a bazillion times already but just a quick post to let you know that Glamour magazine are doing a fab Benefit giveaway this month!

If you purchase the mag you will get one of the cutest mini versions of Benetint, Posietint or High Beam! I have previously owned all three already so opted for Benetint as I spilt half of mine all over my bedspread a few years back now and love this product to bits.
Love Benetint as it's super flattering for the cheeks as well as on the lips and smells AMAZING. 
The 4ml version is perfect size for carrying in your makeup bag, is made of plastic as oppose to glass and will last me a good 4 months me thinks.
Am sorely tempted to get a few more mags just so I can have more mini Benetints as backup...but then High Beam...see I haven't got any of that any more and I still have some of my Posietint left...*ponders*


Which one are you getting?



3 comments:

  1. High Beam, I hope! I love Benetint but I have so much of it already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had these in the U.S. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want all three!! Lol, greedy much?? ;) But Benetint and Highbeam are already firm favs of mine & I've been wanting to try Posietint for yonks! Need to pop down to newsagent asap :D

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.