Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 April 2011

BEGONE FOUL CUTICLES! INTRODUCING NAILTIQUES CUTICLE CARE OIL.

The one thing I struggle with in my whole nail care maintenance is dealing with fugly cuticles. They drive me NUTS and are always flipping drying out and looking all grim and gross.

Fellow beauty bloggers especially will understand the need to maintain good cuticles because NOTD with hangnails and peeling skin...EW!

Over the years I have invested in many different types of cuticle moisturisers, Burts Bees deliciously scented cuticle cream, Qtica Intense cuticle repair, Lush's Cuticle Butter and the infamous Solar Oil to name a few. ALL of which I love but none of them are practical when it comes to using one on the go. 


Nail care experts, Nailtiques, have a super convenient and bag friendly treatment that comes with a very handy rollerball applicator. Just pop the top off and roll around your cuticles, rub it in a hey presto! DONE!
The oil blend of sunflower, safflower, avocado and hemp seed oil feels light and sinks into the skin with ease and most of all without feeling greasy. 
The only thing I am not too keen on is the fragrance. It smells a bit too artifically sweet for me but isn't a deal breaker so won't put me off this product.
I love how small and practical it is and carry it with me everywhere. I think my cuticles love me now :P


Visit the Nailtiques website here: www.nailtiques.com
(pr sample)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.