I was super excited to try this new product from Urban Decay as I absolutely LOVE cream blushers. The fuss free, fool proof application of cream blushers has always appealed to me as the natural healthy glow is something I always favour over the sometimes chalky effect powder blushers can give.
The first thing you notice about the Urban Decay Glide-On Cheek Tints is how cute the packaging is. I love the transparent signature purple with edgy snake print.
As for the product itself, it comes in 7 super pretty shades which look super bright in the pan. The ones I received were "Fetish" and "Indecent".
Once applied, the colour is more sheer than initially expected. This is fab for those who want buildable colour, but I was a tad disappointed and found it to be too sheer.
Urban Decay state on their website that YOU control how much you want to blush, but I found that I was applying more product than I wanted to just to achieve the colour in the pan.
Indecent on left cheek:
and Fetish on right:
I think I applied each shade three times to achieve these looks. Bit too sheer for me but looking at the other shades I think I'd like to see how "Crush" and "Quickie" apply. They look super bright so would in interesting to see what they look like on the cheeks.
All that aside though the cream blushers have a fantastic formulation where they glide on wonderfully without any stickiness. Perfect for those who usually overlook cream blushers because of this!
Visit the Urban Decay website for more info: www.urbandecay.com
Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them? Leave a comment and let me know!
(PR sample)
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 5 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







These look nice but are a smidge too expensive for me. I erally wanted to comment and just say WOW! Love the liner. I totally fail at liquid liner.
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame they are pretty sheer.. Fetish looks lovely! Xx
ReplyDelete