London has been FULL of celebration today with the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton!
By no means am I a Royalist, but when you live right in the heart of the capital you can't help but get caught up in one of history's big events :)
To join in the celebrations I painted my nails with Leighton Denny's "Royal Collection".
A trio of patriotic colours with nounce of glitter for good measure, the polishes also come with a nail buffer/filer, in a lovely presentational box.
Absolutely LOVE "caught red handed", beating OPI's "I'm not really a waitress" hands DOWN. It's a gorgeous shade of satin red, super plush and just divine. If metallics isn't normally your thing, I'd highly recommend you to check this particular shade out. Goes on easily and streak-free too.
You can purchase the collection for £30 from www.feelunique.com
Last but not least, here are some photos from today. My bf and I decided at the last minute to head down to the palace, missing the first kiss by 5 minutes...gutting!
Search This Blog
Friday, 29 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Haha I remember seeing that hat during the TV coverage! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd love the nails (especially the twist on the flag)! Xx