Search This Blog

Friday, 15 April 2011

KEEP COOL THIS SUMMER WITH MAC

First seen as part of the Venomous Villains collection late last year, Mac's Magically Cool Liquid Powder makes a permanent comeback this Summer.

A strange oxymoron hybrid of a powder that looks like a powder, yet feels wet on application, it's such a strange texture that you really have to try it to understand it!

Mac describe it as follows:
"An alchemical fusion of water and pigment that goes on as a loose powder but with the refreshing feel of an ocean mist. Light-diffusing pigments add to the appeal by softening lines and creating natural radiance. The cool-to-be-cool way to set and enhance the look of foundation. Hailed during an earlier limited-edition launch, this time round it’s here to stay".
The great thing about this relaunch is that it will be available in three shades and will join Mac's permanent line :)

The magically Cool Liquid Powder will be available from Mac stores from May.

5 comments:

  1. Do you know how much it's going to retail for? I can't wait to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie - ooo good question! Press release doesn't say but last time it was £23. Will double check for you though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear this, I missed it the first time around and really wanted to get it after trying out some of the other cooling powders on the market!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some Cover Girl mineral foundation with the same dry-to-wet-to-dry application. SO STRANGE! But not bad, and it worked pretty well.

    Violet

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.