Search This Blog

Friday, 8 April 2011

NEW FOUND LOVE...NUXE REVE DE MIEL LIP BALM

I was recently introduced to French cult beauty brand, Nuxe, at a fab bloggers event one evening. Their natural approach to skincare has resulted in numerous patents for their fab formulations and they are one of those brands that I have seen and read about everywhere, but never tried. Until now!

For the last few weeks I've been indulging in the gorgeous Reve De Miel, a wonderful lip balm that has a non sticky, non greasy, consistancy to it. 
A little goes a long way and with healing honey and nourishing shea butter, it helps target dry chapped lips, making them soft and supple again. 

Much love! 

You can find this particular lip balm in larger Boots stores and Spacenk.

Have you tried any Nuxe products? Leave a comment and let me know which ones you would recommend :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Lip balms! I might have to look for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh yeah! I love love love Nuxe. Discovered it when I was spending the summer in Greece (They had just gotten it in June).
    I really love the dry oil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi :)
    oh, it is about time NUXE gets some recognition. This is a good brand that is not usually talked about on blogs.
    i've been using a NUXE hydrating facial mask for quite some time and actually did a mini review on my blog.
    Check it out if u are interested :)

    http://hazelnutt.onsugar.com/My-favourite-facial-masks-11212920

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nuxe products! I have tried Balm Prodigiuese, and I love the smell of green apples, I love the multipurpose oil, it is just great for body and face, the concealer is just pure magic and now I want to try also the bronzing powder.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.