We had GLORIOUS sunshine in London over the weekend! London is a different city when the sun is shining, so many people happy and outdoors, lots of blossoms in bloom...and blue skies!
Taking inspiration from the weekend weather I decided to don sky blue nail polish *nods*
You can't really tell from the images below but I love the very subtle blue shimmer in this seemingly creme polish...
I applied three coats to get a opaque finish.
I really like the Eyeko polishes especially the cute slimline bottles and streak free formulation :)
Search This Blog
Monday, 11 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thats such a nice colour, I've never tried Eyeko before so might have to now :) x
ReplyDeleteYou got pretty nails the ones which look long even tho they are short if you know what I mean...
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely spring colour, I have never tried Eyko polishes before xx
ReplyDeleteSo, pretty and fresh! :)
ReplyDeleteI have really missed your NOTD posts! Yay! I really like this polish, too. Such a pretty color!
ReplyDeleteViolet
@Violet - aww!Thanks so much *blushes* Didn't realise how long it was since I last posted one!
ReplyDelete@Pink Dolly - thanks! I use to have them much longer and rounded but kept breaking them when I was using the keyboard. Shorter definitely suits me better :)
@BeYouAlways - I have a few of their polishes and really like the colours they ahve. LOVE the military one especially. Got the thing for green polishes.
@VampiressDoll - It is indeed!Was going to wear a topshop blue but hadn't tried this one yet and am glad I did :)
I have this! Beautiful summery colour but I found the application to be a pain in the bum! Xx
ReplyDelete