Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 April 2011

NOTD: FILTHY GORGEOUS MANICURE...COLOUR BLOCKING TREND FOR NAILS

Yesterday I popped into the Filthy Gorgeous event where I got the chance to have a fabulously bright and cheerful mani!
I don't often have manicures so when I do it's a real treat  and there is something so nice about having your nails painted by someone else. No smudges, no painstaking paint job...it's WIN WIN!

I opted for a pretty peach shade called " L-Jay" topped with "Tipsy" a gorgeous creamy lilac. So pretty together and fab to work the colour blocking trend that's hot this Spring!



I'll post about the event in a separate post. In the meantime you can visit the Filthy Gorgeous website here: www.filthygorgeouslondon.com

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to get my nails done by filthy goregous on Wednesday cant wait :) i really love that lolly shade. If you like lolly you should also check out l-jay they are quite similar :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what lovely colours! they remind me of the party ring biscuits haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there.. I want a mani like that! Will definitely be trying it out myself :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the comb! Great to see you again...so envious of your nail shape ;p x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peachy colour.. I'm looking for a nail polish like this!

    <3 Followed ya!

    Cheers,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.