Whilst on a Saturday amble around London's Covent Garden, I stumbled by chance upon the Maybelline pop-up store.
The store is only around for London Fashion Week and you can purchase and view the latest products including the gel eyeliner and mineral eyeshadow.
However, it wasn't the make-up I was interested in...it was the free treatments, in particular the threading that really got my attention.
I've never indulged in it before and I happily bounced into the customer chair and subjected my brows to a good shape and tidy from the beauty therapist (she has 10 years of threading under her belt).
Some people have said that it hurts, but for me it really wasn't a big deal. It actually felt more like tiny pricks to the skin and even then it didn't hurt, well for me anyway...
So yes, for threading this usually costs in London on average around 12 quid, I am delighted with the results and the shape she created.
I'll take a photo when I am back home (writing this on my lunch break) but for now here are the store details:
Address:
8 Shorts Gardens, (just off Neal Street) Seven Dials, Covent Garden, WC2H 9LD
The store also offers free make-overs and mini manicures although I was told you might have to book them. The threading is done then and there so just turn up! I went around 5ish and there was no wait time and the whole thing was done in around 8 minutes :)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.