I thought I was sooo good when I decided against purchasing anything from the Chanel Khaki range...I was by chance in Selfridges on the exact morningthe polishes came out and whilst my work colleague was set to purchase Khaki Vert I umed and ahhed over which one to get...Khaki Vert or Khaki Brun. I really wanted both but decided against all as I was trying to be good.
GUTTED! They are all sold out now and I can't stop thinking about Khaki Brun.
Am hoping the Eyeko Military polish will satisfy my desire for dirty green swamp colours *nods*
Anyway so today's NOTD is actually my work colleagues hands :)
Search This Blog
Thursday, 23 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




There's something sexy about military greens. Love this. x
ReplyDeleteDon't fret love.. Models Own are coming out with 3 dupes of the Chanel Khaki range and have called it Car Key. Lol.
ReplyDeleteThey hit Boots stands in October.xx
Ooh, I love the khaki vert. Who thought Khaki green on nails would be this good. I'm literally green with envy to your work collegue!
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering whether anyone can give me advice about crystal nail files. I left a comment to a post you made last year about crystal nail files, but I guess it hasn't been read. what I would like to know is, why do crystal nail files take so long to actually file. Filing one nail with a crystal nail file seems to take five minutes, against one minute with a emery board. I like the crystal because it does seem to be gentler on the nails, but it takes too long. Has anyone solved this problem?
ReplyDelete@Sandy - apologies for the delay in replying! Crystal nail files do indeed take forever to file nails down, my essie one takes ages but I find that the finish it gives is much better than an emery board. I also find that my nails don't split and peel when I use a crystal nail file.
ReplyDeleteHave you tried the Sephora one? I think it might be glass but I find if I use this one it's much quicker so perhaps give that one a go! Hope this helps :)