Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

NOTD: CHANEL VINTAGE GREEN NAIL POLISH!

Everyone is familar with Chanel's Jade and more recently Khaki Vert, but I thought I would share with you another Chanel green polish which I've had in my collection for a few years now.

Let me introduce you to Chanel "Vert Sacrilege".


 The last picture is probably the closest to the actual shade.
I'm not entirely sure when it came out but I've owned it for a good few years. Despite being this old the formula is still perfect with no separation and I've not kept it in the fridge either :P
I'm not the biggest fan of metallic shades but this green is wonderfully seductive and perfect for Autumn!

I'll be digging out some of my older Chanel polishes for a few more vintage swatches ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey that color looks awesome and love your nails too!! Lovely blog! Try checking out mine.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.