Hello!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)
Tonight I though I'd share with you my latest INS & OUTS...here we go!
IN
MEETING BLOGGERS
I don't really get the chance to meet fellow bloggers so whenever I do get the chance I love to have a good chat! Have met some lovely bloggers this month :)
BOOTS No7 SMOKY EYELINER
SO difficult to find but love at first swatch! Review to follow very shortly.
CLARISONIC
Been trialling one for a month now & love it. Again review to follow very shortly.
CHANEL NO5
I've finally matured into this scent! One of my mum's favourite perfumes; I've always wanted to like it as much as she does but it's never happened. Until now...
TOKYO!
I had a fantastic time in Tokyo! So awe inspiring & full of energy. My favourite place still has to be Harajuku!
BOOTS!
I have to admit, I do love the start or Autumn. I love being reunited with my favourite old jumpers & most especially my boots! I have a pair of black cowboy boots which I have just slipped back into & I recently bought a pair of vintage brown boots which are super cute!
THREADING
OMGosh I am converted! I love the results & it will definitely be something I do again.
OUTS
QUALITY OF CLOTHING
I don't really indulge in high st fashion as it really annoys me! The quality of the material used, the stitching, the way the buttons fall of...the PLEATHER & SUEDETTE! ARGH! Instead I tend to favour more & more vintage clothing or Japanese fashion. The dress in my Illamasqua party pics is my mum's from the 60s.
BENEFIT POSIETINT
I'm going to write a review about this soon but the metallic flecks that shed from the bottle drive me INSANE.
TRUE BLOOD FINALE
Really disappointed with the way it ended & didn't like the stereotypical "faerie".
VIRGIN ATLANTIC
Delays, bad staff & a terrible guide to Tokyo were things our holiday could have done without.
What are your INS & OUTS? Share them by leaving a comment!
- Posted from my iPhone
Search This Blog
Monday, 20 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I still havent matured to CHANEL NO5 i hope i do eventually....its a classic. xox
ReplyDeletehttp://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/
I have done a recent post on my Ins and Outs. I agree with Boots. :)
ReplyDeletewww.awaywitthefairiesx.blogspot.com
xo