Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

TOKYO HAUL part 1

Apologies for the delay in posting since I got back, been exhausted & had no time to just have to myself!

Tokyo was awe inspiring. Busy, crazy, polite & super hot are just a few words I could use to describe this amazing city.

I had a few opportunities to visit some shops & in all honestly didn't really buy much as the pound to yen was incredibly weak!

All that aside here is part 1 of the products I bought:


Notice the super blonde hair dye...yep...more on that very soon!

I also bought the infamous nail gradation liquid which I am super excited to try. Don't really know what the difference is between the two so if anyone can enlighten me that would be fab!

I bought a few nail art bits & bobs and also the weird hair remover wand Scrangie reviewed recently. It's sooo good! Full review again to follow shortly.

Lastly I got a BB cream. What's all the fuss about? I had to find out!

Part 2 coming up next time!
- Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks for posting this. Glad you had a good trip. Cant wait to read more. Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks for posting! Palty hair dyes have always interested me, they look like doll hair in a box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading through your blog! what app are you using to upload posts from your iphone?

    http://badanla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ pink dolly aw thanks so much :) I use the blog press app. It was on offer when I bought it but I've found it's really easy to use and quite handy when youre on the go.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.