Search This Blog

Monday, 6 September 2010

NOTD: Japanese Gradation!



Bookmark and Share


One of the beauty products I have been lusting after for an absolute age has been the "gradation liquid" which is a Japanese product which gives the effect of gradating polish...if applied correctly!

After a bit of polish on polish off I finally created the following design:


Here are the products I used. From left to right:
Gradation Nail Liquid
China Glaze "Nova"
China Glaze "Fairy Dust"
OPI "Sea? I told you!"

Magaret Astor (ancient polish no 81)
Seche Vite

Let me know if you want me to give a nail tutorial for this. I might be brave and film it :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm dying for this! Your nails look awesome! I don't suppose you'd be able to get anything like it in the UK. Might have to get in touch with a few people in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please! A tutorial would be lovely! It's soooo beautiful ^__^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I've been lusting after that gradation liquid too. Maybe someday I'll nab some. Hee. That looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd love a tutorial for this! It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this stuff in the yellow and pink bottle too but can't get it to work for me - would love to see how you did it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.