I was super excited when I got the invitation to attend the Illamasqua "Art of Darkness" blog event over the weekend.
Illamasqua has been a brand that has caught my attention from the get go. With their bold and confident approach to make-up and the art of self expression very much appealing to me, I couldn't wait to see what the new collection had in store...
The event was held at the Illamasqua flagship store in London's Beak St which we got a sneaky peek at (it's not offically open yet!).
Here are a few snapshots from the collection:
Swatches of the products:
Liquid metals, Stoic, Resolute, Superior
Intense lipgloss, Hermetic
lipstick,Diciple
pure pigments, Alluvium & Ore
liquid liners, Alchemy & Abyss
Nail polishes, Scarab & Viridian
Stand out products for me definitely include the Alchemy eyeliner...looks AMAZING in the inner corners!
I am also loving the pure pigments...so incredibly smooth with super fine glitter.
One of the best things about attending this event was getting to see Alex Box in action. She is definitely one make-up artist I really admire for her originality and creative flair.
I am also loving the pure pigments...so incredibly smooth with super fine glitter.
One of the best things about attending this event was getting to see Alex Box in action. She is definitely one make-up artist I really admire for her originality and creative flair.
I also got to meet some very cool bloggers including the lovely Lucy , Sparklzandshine and GetLippie (at last!).
Visit the official website for further product info and release date
I'll post some of the promo shots tomorrow :)












the green varnish looks amaziiinnnnnngggg <3
ReplyDeleteThe liquid metals look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLovely to meet you!
ReplyDeletex
The swatches are really nic, I wish I had my camera too! Nice to meet you there :)
ReplyDelete